Jennifer Lopez Unveils Steamy Artwork of New Album 'A.K.A.'
Jennifer Lopez has dropped more details about her highly-anticipated new album. The Latin singer took to Twitter on Monday, May 5 to share the album cover and reveal that her upcoming LP would be called "A.K.A.".
The artwork sees J.Lo, in a revealing red top and a tight red skirt, standing against a red backdrop. Her name and the album's title are written in golden letters. "#AKA #ALBUM10 #AKAJLO coming soon...," read the caption of the image.
"A.K.A." is expected to hit the stores on June 17. The album has so far been preceded by French Montana-assisted "I Luh Ya Papi", new single "First Love", DJ Mustard-produced "Girls" and "Same Girl".
Lopez recently played several songs off the album during an intimate lunch at a Malibu hotel. During the event, which took place in late April, the 44-year-old superstar revealed what to expect from the follow-up to 2011's "Love?".
"If you listen to my albums, they were always about love. I've always sung about love," she told guests. "After this experience, and these past couple of years, I realized love is completely different than I thought it was. I still believe in it more than ever. I'm still singing about it on every track, but I want it in the right way. I believe there's a certain way that it should be."
She added, "The things I went through comes out here [on the album]. It's a stronger Jennifer. A Jennifer that still believes in love but she's more grown now."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge
- Angelina Jolie Found Photos of Selena Gomez and Other Women on Brad Pitt's Phone?
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting