Jennifer Lopez Unveils Steamy Artwork of New Album 'A.K.A.'
Jennifer Lopez has dropped more details about her highly-anticipated new album. The Latin singer took to Twitter on Monday, May 5 to share the album cover and reveal that her upcoming LP would be called "A.K.A.".
The artwork sees J.Lo, in a revealing red top and a tight red skirt, standing against a red backdrop. Her name and the album's title are written in golden letters. "#AKA #ALBUM10 #AKAJLO coming soon...," read the caption of the image.
"A.K.A." is expected to hit the stores on June 17. The album has so far been preceded by French Montana-assisted "I Luh Ya Papi", new single "First Love", DJ Mustard-produced "Girls" and "Same Girl".
Lopez recently played several songs off the album during an intimate lunch at a Malibu hotel. During the event, which took place in late April, the 44-year-old superstar revealed what to expect from the follow-up to 2011's "Love?".
"If you listen to my albums, they were always about love. I've always sung about love," she told guests. "After this experience, and these past couple of years, I realized love is completely different than I thought it was. I still believe in it more than ever. I'm still singing about it on every track, but I want it in the right way. I believe there's a certain way that it should be."
She added, "The things I went through comes out here [on the album]. It's a stronger Jennifer. A Jennifer that still believes in love but she's more grown now."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?