Rep Confirms Cody Simpson and Gigi Hadid's Split
Cody Simpson and his underwear model girlfriend Gigi Hadid have gone separate ways. The singer's representative has confirmed that the couple broke up after almost a year of dating.
"I can confirm they have split," the rep told several media outlets without citing reason of the split. It was less than two weeks ago that the couple walked arm-in-arm on the red carpet for the Radio Disney Music Awards in Los Angeles. However, he was solo on Friday, May 2 evening when attending the 21st Annual Love Race to Erase MS gala in L.A.
A source told Us Weekly that Simpson and Hadid were too busy with their own careers. "Both of their schedules were too crazy," the source said. "They had different priorities." Another suggested that Simpson put an end to the relationship because he "needed to experience" life.
They allegedly agreed to call it quits on Thursday, May 1. "They've been on and off trying to make it work, but their schedules have made it quite difficult," a source told Just Jared, adding, "The split was amicable and they'll remain best friends."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent