Rep Confirms Cody Simpson and Gigi Hadid's Split
Cody Simpson and his underwear model girlfriend Gigi Hadid have gone separate ways. The singer's representative has confirmed that the couple broke up after almost a year of dating.
"I can confirm they have split," the rep told several media outlets without citing reason of the split. It was less than two weeks ago that the couple walked arm-in-arm on the red carpet for the Radio Disney Music Awards in Los Angeles. However, he was solo on Friday, May 2 evening when attending the 21st Annual Love Race to Erase MS gala in L.A.
A source told Us Weekly that Simpson and Hadid were too busy with their own careers. "Both of their schedules were too crazy," the source said. "They had different priorities." Another suggested that Simpson put an end to the relationship because he "needed to experience" life.
They allegedly agreed to call it quits on Thursday, May 1. "They've been on and off trying to make it work, but their schedules have made it quite difficult," a source told Just Jared, adding, "The split was amicable and they'll remain best friends."
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates