'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Clip From 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Post-Credits Emerges
Fox's "X-Men: Days of Future Past" has done a cross promotion with Sony's "The Amazing Spider-Man 2", inserting its new clip at the end of the latter's post-credits. Sony had agreed to promote Fox's movie for free in return for Fox allowing director Marc Webb to breach his contract with the studio to direct the "The Amazing Spider-Man" sequel.
Titled "Who Are You?", the clip is a sequence where Jennifer Lawrence's Mystique and other mutants breached the military camp base. Mystique, assisted by Toad and Havok among others, went against young William Stryker to free the imprisoned mutants. When asked where Magneto was, Mystique said, "I work alone now."
The clip has been made available online via IGN. "X-Men: Days of Future Past" opens in theaters May 23. Both Sony and Fox had denied that the scene meant they were doing a crossover of the Marvel properties.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'