'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Clip From 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Post-Credits Emerges
Fox's "X-Men: Days of Future Past" has done a cross promotion with Sony's "The Amazing Spider-Man 2", inserting its new clip at the end of the latter's post-credits. Sony had agreed to promote Fox's movie for free in return for Fox allowing director Marc Webb to breach his contract with the studio to direct the "The Amazing Spider-Man" sequel.
Titled "Who Are You?", the clip is a sequence where Jennifer Lawrence's Mystique and other mutants breached the military camp base. Mystique, assisted by Toad and Havok among others, went against young William Stryker to free the imprisoned mutants. When asked where Magneto was, Mystique said, "I work alone now."
The clip has been made available online via IGN. "X-Men: Days of Future Past" opens in theaters May 23. Both Sony and Fox had denied that the scene meant they were doing a crossover of the Marvel properties.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby