'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Clip From 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Post-Credits Emerges
Fox's "X-Men: Days of Future Past" has done a cross promotion with Sony's "The Amazing Spider-Man 2", inserting its new clip at the end of the latter's post-credits. Sony had agreed to promote Fox's movie for free in return for Fox allowing director Marc Webb to breach his contract with the studio to direct the "The Amazing Spider-Man" sequel.
Titled "Who Are You?", the clip is a sequence where Jennifer Lawrence's Mystique and other mutants breached the military camp base. Mystique, assisted by Toad and Havok among others, went against young William Stryker to free the imprisoned mutants. When asked where Magneto was, Mystique said, "I work alone now."
The clip has been made available online via IGN. "X-Men: Days of Future Past" opens in theaters May 23. Both Sony and Fox had denied that the scene meant they were doing a crossover of the Marvel properties.
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?
- Kesha's Mother Admits She Has No Firsthand Personal Knowledge of Alleged Rape by Dr. Luke
- Meet Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes' Youngest Daughter Amada
- Tyga Premieres Fun Video for 'Flossin' Featuring His Son King Cairo
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs