'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Clip From 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Post-Credits Emerges
Fox's "X-Men: Days of Future Past" has done a cross promotion with Sony's "The Amazing Spider-Man 2", inserting its new clip at the end of the latter's post-credits. Sony had agreed to promote Fox's movie for free in return for Fox allowing director Marc Webb to breach his contract with the studio to direct the "The Amazing Spider-Man" sequel.
Titled "Who Are You?", the clip is a sequence where Jennifer Lawrence's Mystique and other mutants breached the military camp base. Mystique, assisted by Toad and Havok among others, went against young William Stryker to free the imprisoned mutants. When asked where Magneto was, Mystique said, "I work alone now."
The clip has been made available online via IGN. "X-Men: Days of Future Past" opens in theaters May 23. Both Sony and Fox had denied that the scene meant they were doing a crossover of the Marvel properties.
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date