'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Clip From 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Post-Credits Emerges
Fox's "X-Men: Days of Future Past" has done a cross promotion with Sony's "The Amazing Spider-Man 2", inserting its new clip at the end of the latter's post-credits. Sony had agreed to promote Fox's movie for free in return for Fox allowing director Marc Webb to breach his contract with the studio to direct the "The Amazing Spider-Man" sequel.
Titled "Who Are You?", the clip is a sequence where Jennifer Lawrence's Mystique and other mutants breached the military camp base. Mystique, assisted by Toad and Havok among others, went against young William Stryker to free the imprisoned mutants. When asked where Magneto was, Mystique said, "I work alone now."
The clip has been made available online via IGN. "X-Men: Days of Future Past" opens in theaters May 23. Both Sony and Fox had denied that the scene meant they were doing a crossover of the Marvel properties.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media