James Franco Shares 'Super Selfie' With Zac Efron, Seth Rogen
James Franco apparently is trying to best Ellen DeGeneres' all-star selfie at the Oscars. The actor took to Instagram over the weekend to share a photo of him being surrounded by actor friends such as Zac Efron and Seth Rogen among others at the backstage of his play, "Of Mice and Men". Standing in the middle of the group, the 36-year-old star captioned the photo, "SUPER SELFIE!! Ellen eat your heart out! BACKSTAGE OF MICE AND MEN!!!"
In late April, Franco caught people's attention with a photo of him lounging in bed with "Pretty Little Liars" star Keegan Allen. The pair were shirtless in the snap. "BED SELFIE WITH KEEGAN ALLEN!!!!! TIME TO GO NUTS!!!!" he captioned the photo.
In a new interview with E! News, Allen revealed that he was visiting Franco on the backstage of "Of Mice and Men" when they had the idea to take a selfie. "I went to go say hey to him in his dressing room," Allen said at the Race to Erase MS benefit for the Nancy Davis Foundation for Multiple Sclerosis. "There were a lot of people there and I asked him, 'What's the way to do the best selfie in bed?' and he showed me. And then he climbed in really quickly and he was like, 'Let's blow up Twitter for a second.' "
A few days ago, Franco made headlines after he uploaded a selfie of him with his underwear being pulled down to the point he almost revealed himself. In the photo, Franco who appeared to be sweaty simply wrote, "JUMP ROPE." The photo was later removed.
More James Franco News
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia