Video: Pregnant Christina Aguilera Performs at Jazz Festival
Pregnancy couldn't stop Christina Aguilera from working. The singer, who's currently expecting her first child with fiance Matt Rutler, made her first appearance at New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival on Friday, May 2 and made sure she delivered something special for fans.
The 33-year-old star proudly showed off her growing baby bump in a little black dress that she teamed with black fishnet tights and a white cardigan. She looked so happy as she energetically performed some of her hits.
During the more-than-an-hour set, Aguilera performed "Lady Marmalade", "Ain't No Other Man", "Candyman", "Dirrty", "Beautiful" and "What a Girl Wants" among others. She brought out A Great Big World's Ian Axel for their collaboration, "Say Something".
Aguilera also covered several songs, including Maroon 5's "Moves Like Jagger", Led Zeppelin's "Whole Lotta Love", B.B. King's "The Thrill Is Gone", James Brown's "It's a Man's World" and Etta James' "At Last".
On the next day of the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival, Bruce Springsteen and his The E Street Band graced the stage and performed hits like "Hungry Heart", "Mary Don't You Weep" and "Wrecking Ball" during their three-hour set.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked