Video: Pregnant Christina Aguilera Performs at Jazz Festival
Pregnancy couldn't stop Christina Aguilera from working. The singer, who's currently expecting her first child with fiance Matt Rutler, made her first appearance at New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival on Friday, May 2 and made sure she delivered something special for fans.
The 33-year-old star proudly showed off her growing baby bump in a little black dress that she teamed with black fishnet tights and a white cardigan. She looked so happy as she energetically performed some of her hits.
During the more-than-an-hour set, Aguilera performed "Lady Marmalade", "Ain't No Other Man", "Candyman", "Dirrty", "Beautiful" and "What a Girl Wants" among others. She brought out A Great Big World's Ian Axel for their collaboration, "Say Something".
Aguilera also covered several songs, including Maroon 5's "Moves Like Jagger", Led Zeppelin's "Whole Lotta Love", B.B. King's "The Thrill Is Gone", James Brown's "It's a Man's World" and Etta James' "At Last".
On the next day of the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival, Bruce Springsteen and his The E Street Band graced the stage and performed hits like "Hungry Heart", "Mary Don't You Weep" and "Wrecking Ball" during their three-hour set.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Jennifer Aniston Returns to TV With Reese Witherspoon on Series About Morning Shows
- Madison Beer Is Not Dating Brooklyn Beckham
- Katy Perry to Host the 2017 MTV Video Music Awards
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show