Video: Pregnant Christina Aguilera Performs at Jazz Festival
Pregnancy couldn't stop Christina Aguilera from working. The singer, who's currently expecting her first child with fiance Matt Rutler, made her first appearance at New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival on Friday, May 2 and made sure she delivered something special for fans.
The 33-year-old star proudly showed off her growing baby bump in a little black dress that she teamed with black fishnet tights and a white cardigan. She looked so happy as she energetically performed some of her hits.
During the more-than-an-hour set, Aguilera performed "Lady Marmalade", "Ain't No Other Man", "Candyman", "Dirrty", "Beautiful" and "What a Girl Wants" among others. She brought out A Great Big World's Ian Axel for their collaboration, "Say Something".
Aguilera also covered several songs, including Maroon 5's "Moves Like Jagger", Led Zeppelin's "Whole Lotta Love", B.B. King's "The Thrill Is Gone", James Brown's "It's a Man's World" and Etta James' "At Last".
On the next day of the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival, Bruce Springsteen and his The E Street Band graced the stage and performed hits like "Hungry Heart", "Mary Don't You Weep" and "Wrecking Ball" during their three-hour set.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie