Video: Pregnant Christina Aguilera Performs at Jazz Festival
Pregnancy couldn't stop Christina Aguilera from working. The singer, who's currently expecting her first child with fiance Matt Rutler, made her first appearance at New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival on Friday, May 2 and made sure she delivered something special for fans.
The 33-year-old star proudly showed off her growing baby bump in a little black dress that she teamed with black fishnet tights and a white cardigan. She looked so happy as she energetically performed some of her hits.
During the more-than-an-hour set, Aguilera performed "Lady Marmalade", "Ain't No Other Man", "Candyman", "Dirrty", "Beautiful" and "What a Girl Wants" among others. She brought out A Great Big World's Ian Axel for their collaboration, "Say Something".
Aguilera also covered several songs, including Maroon 5's "Moves Like Jagger", Led Zeppelin's "Whole Lotta Love", B.B. King's "The Thrill Is Gone", James Brown's "It's a Man's World" and Etta James' "At Last".
On the next day of the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival, Bruce Springsteen and his The E Street Band graced the stage and performed hits like "Hungry Heart", "Mary Don't You Weep" and "Wrecking Ball" during their three-hour set.
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri