Video: Pregnant Christina Aguilera Performs at Jazz Festival
Pregnancy couldn't stop Christina Aguilera from working. The singer, who's currently expecting her first child with fiance Matt Rutler, made her first appearance at New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival on Friday, May 2 and made sure she delivered something special for fans.
The 33-year-old star proudly showed off her growing baby bump in a little black dress that she teamed with black fishnet tights and a white cardigan. She looked so happy as she energetically performed some of her hits.
During the more-than-an-hour set, Aguilera performed "Lady Marmalade", "Ain't No Other Man", "Candyman", "Dirrty", "Beautiful" and "What a Girl Wants" among others. She brought out A Great Big World's Ian Axel for their collaboration, "Say Something".
Aguilera also covered several songs, including Maroon 5's "Moves Like Jagger", Led Zeppelin's "Whole Lotta Love", B.B. King's "The Thrill Is Gone", James Brown's "It's a Man's World" and Etta James' "At Last".
On the next day of the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival, Bruce Springsteen and his The E Street Band graced the stage and performed hits like "Hungry Heart", "Mary Don't You Weep" and "Wrecking Ball" during their three-hour set.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers