Video: Hugh Jackman, Michael Fassbender Dance to 'Blurred Lines' on British Talk Show
Hugh Jackman, Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy showed some sexy dance moves on BBC's "The Graham Norton Show". It happened as the "X-Men: Days of Future Past" gentlemen tried to demonstrate how they got Fassbender on the set of the Marvel superhero movie by playing Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines".
Jackman said he had to coax the "very difficult, very ornery" Fassbender with the song that helped the young Magneto "get his mojo up." They later went backstage with the Irish-German actor hiding before Jackman called him out while the music was blaring.
Jackman also talked about running around naked when filming "X2" and that he almost sliced his private parts with his Wolverine claws. "I quite enjoyed (being naked) really, it's a very freeing feeling," he recalled. "There was a very intense first scene and I insisted on a closed set. I ran round the corner and all the female members of the crew were gathered there. I tried to cover myself and cut my inner thigh - it was just the inner thigh thankfully! The metal claws had to go - you can't have bits and pieces flying off."
Fassbender and McAvoy, meanwhile, discussed creating their characters' signature poses and got shown some of fan arts that depicted them as lovers.
"X-Men: Days of Future Past" which features the old and young Professor X and Magneto as they fight for survival will open in U.S. theaters on May 23. Bryan Singer serves as director.
More Hugh Jackman News
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'