Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Reportedly Are Married
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are now married, Life & Style reports. According to a source, the celebrity pair are officially married after they obtained marriage license in California earlier this week. "Kim and Kanye are now married on paper. They got their license in California over the past few days," the source says, adding, "Kim and North are on their way to NYC now."
A representative for the reality star, however, refuses to comment on wedding rumors. "There is no statement and no comment on wedding conjecture," Kardashian's publicist tells NY Daily News.
The couple's wedding celebration will take place in Paris, but the date or the venue has not been confirmed. "People are probably assuming we're going to have this massive wedding, and I think it will be - but intimate. Two hundred people - just all of our closest friends - a special night for us and all the people that really love us and that have supported us," the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star told Vogue recently.
Kardashian and her other half were spotted in the Soho neighborhood of Manhattan New York City over the weekend. They are expected to attend the 2014 Met Ball on Monday, May 5.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'