Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Reportedly Are Married
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are now married, Life & Style reports. According to a source, the celebrity pair are officially married after they obtained marriage license in California earlier this week. "Kim and Kanye are now married on paper. They got their license in California over the past few days," the source says, adding, "Kim and North are on their way to NYC now."
A representative for the reality star, however, refuses to comment on wedding rumors. "There is no statement and no comment on wedding conjecture," Kardashian's publicist tells NY Daily News.
The couple's wedding celebration will take place in Paris, but the date or the venue has not been confirmed. "People are probably assuming we're going to have this massive wedding, and I think it will be - but intimate. Two hundred people - just all of our closest friends - a special night for us and all the people that really love us and that have supported us," the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star told Vogue recently.
Kardashian and her other half were spotted in the Soho neighborhood of Manhattan New York City over the weekend. They are expected to attend the 2014 Met Ball on Monday, May 5.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen