Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Reportedly Are Married
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are now married, Life & Style reports. According to a source, the celebrity pair are officially married after they obtained marriage license in California earlier this week. "Kim and Kanye are now married on paper. They got their license in California over the past few days," the source says, adding, "Kim and North are on their way to NYC now."
A representative for the reality star, however, refuses to comment on wedding rumors. "There is no statement and no comment on wedding conjecture," Kardashian's publicist tells NY Daily News.
The couple's wedding celebration will take place in Paris, but the date or the venue has not been confirmed. "People are probably assuming we're going to have this massive wedding, and I think it will be - but intimate. Two hundred people - just all of our closest friends - a special night for us and all the people that really love us and that have supported us," the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star told Vogue recently.
Kardashian and her other half were spotted in the Soho neighborhood of Manhattan New York City over the weekend. They are expected to attend the 2014 Met Ball on Monday, May 5.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'