Courtney Love Wrote the Mockery Note in Kurt Cobain's Wallet
The note that Seattle police recently released for public was not handwritten by Kurt Cobain. According to biographer of the late Nirvana frontman, it was Courtney Love who wrote a mockery of their wedding on a piece of paper taken from the Phoenix Hotel in San Francisco.
The note, which was found inside Cobain's wallet on the day he died, was initially said written by the singer. It read, "Do you Kurt Cobain take Courtney Michelle Love to be your lawful shredded wife. Even when she's a b***h with zits and siphoning all yr money for doping and whoring."
On Friday, May 1, Seattle author Charles R. Cross, posted a blog saying he received an email from Love explaining that she had written the note and given it to Cobain before their wedding in 1991. The "Heavier Than Heaven" author also said that the couple often wrote each other tongue-in-cheek notes. "Early in their relationship, they wrote notes like that to each other constantly. The handwriting is absolutely Courtney's," Cross said.
Cobain was found dead of a shotgun wound at the age of 27 in his Seattle home on April 8, 1994. Based on their investigation, police determined that Cobain had committed suicide three days before, on April 5. The note had remained in the evidence fault before it was released last week. It triggered the question on how much his marriage to the Hole singer contributed to his suicide.
- Return to the Town of 'Twin Peaks' With New Eerie Promo
- J.K. Rowling Hints at Big Spoiler for 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2'
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Kylie Jenner Licks Khloe Kardashian's Chest in Saucy Pic for 'KUWTK' 10th Anniversary
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location