Hailee Steinfeld Wears Baby Bump on 'Ten Thousand Saints' Set
Hailee Steinfeld channels her inner pregnant lady on the set of her new movie "Ten Thousand Saints" which stars Asa Butterfield, Avan Jogia, Ethan Hawke, and Emile Hirsch. The 17-year-old actress plays an expectant girl, wearing a fake baby bump while shooting the film in New York City.
The movie follows Vermont teenager Jude, who moves in with his hippie dad in NYC after his best friend Teddy overdoses. There he falls in with the no drugs, no sex, no meat straight-edge hardcore punk scene of the East Village. And there is Eliza (Steinfeld) who becomes pregnant with Teddy's child and leans on his brother Johnny and Jude for support.
Steinfeld has also been cast in Elizabeth Banks' "Pitch Perfect 2", joining Anna Kendrick, Rebel Wilson, and Brittany Snow. Her role is not disclosed, but rumor suggests she will take over as the main star of the franchise in the third installment if the second film does well at the box office.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard