Hailee Steinfeld Wears Baby Bump on 'Ten Thousand Saints' Set
Hailee Steinfeld channels her inner pregnant lady on the set of her new movie "Ten Thousand Saints" which stars Asa Butterfield, Avan Jogia, Ethan Hawke, and Emile Hirsch. The 17-year-old actress plays an expectant girl, wearing a fake baby bump while shooting the film in New York City.
The movie follows Vermont teenager Jude, who moves in with his hippie dad in NYC after his best friend Teddy overdoses. There he falls in with the no drugs, no sex, no meat straight-edge hardcore punk scene of the East Village. And there is Eliza (Steinfeld) who becomes pregnant with Teddy's child and leans on his brother Johnny and Jude for support.
Steinfeld has also been cast in Elizabeth Banks' "Pitch Perfect 2", joining Anna Kendrick, Rebel Wilson, and Brittany Snow. Her role is not disclosed, but rumor suggests she will take over as the main star of the franchise in the third installment if the second film does well at the box office.
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince