Hailee Steinfeld Wears Baby Bump on 'Ten Thousand Saints' Set
Hailee Steinfeld channels her inner pregnant lady on the set of her new movie "Ten Thousand Saints" which stars Asa Butterfield, Avan Jogia, Ethan Hawke, and Emile Hirsch. The 17-year-old actress plays an expectant girl, wearing a fake baby bump while shooting the film in New York City.
The movie follows Vermont teenager Jude, who moves in with his hippie dad in NYC after his best friend Teddy overdoses. There he falls in with the no drugs, no sex, no meat straight-edge hardcore punk scene of the East Village. And there is Eliza (Steinfeld) who becomes pregnant with Teddy's child and leans on his brother Johnny and Jude for support.
Steinfeld has also been cast in Elizabeth Banks' "Pitch Perfect 2", joining Anna Kendrick, Rebel Wilson, and Brittany Snow. Her role is not disclosed, but rumor suggests she will take over as the main star of the franchise in the third installment if the second film does well at the box office.
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle