Hailee Steinfeld Wears Baby Bump on 'Ten Thousand Saints' Set
Hailee Steinfeld channels her inner pregnant lady on the set of her new movie "Ten Thousand Saints" which stars Asa Butterfield, Avan Jogia, Ethan Hawke, and Emile Hirsch. The 17-year-old actress plays an expectant girl, wearing a fake baby bump while shooting the film in New York City.
The movie follows Vermont teenager Jude, who moves in with his hippie dad in NYC after his best friend Teddy overdoses. There he falls in with the no drugs, no sex, no meat straight-edge hardcore punk scene of the East Village. And there is Eliza (Steinfeld) who becomes pregnant with Teddy's child and leans on his brother Johnny and Jude for support.
Steinfeld has also been cast in Elizabeth Banks' "Pitch Perfect 2", joining Anna Kendrick, Rebel Wilson, and Brittany Snow. Her role is not disclosed, but rumor suggests she will take over as the main star of the franchise in the third installment if the second film does well at the box office.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri