Hailee Steinfeld Wears Baby Bump on 'Ten Thousand Saints' Set
Hailee Steinfeld channels her inner pregnant lady on the set of her new movie "Ten Thousand Saints" which stars Asa Butterfield, Avan Jogia, Ethan Hawke, and Emile Hirsch. The 17-year-old actress plays an expectant girl, wearing a fake baby bump while shooting the film in New York City.
The movie follows Vermont teenager Jude, who moves in with his hippie dad in NYC after his best friend Teddy overdoses. There he falls in with the no drugs, no sex, no meat straight-edge hardcore punk scene of the East Village. And there is Eliza (Steinfeld) who becomes pregnant with Teddy's child and leans on his brother Johnny and Jude for support.
Steinfeld has also been cast in Elizabeth Banks' "Pitch Perfect 2", joining Anna Kendrick, Rebel Wilson, and Brittany Snow. Her role is not disclosed, but rumor suggests she will take over as the main star of the franchise in the third installment if the second film does well at the box office.
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama