Nate Berkus and Jeremiah Brent Get Married at New York Public Library
Nate Berkus, a designer and "American Dream Builders" host, gets hitched. The 42-year-old TV personality married his partner Jeremiah Brent at the iconic New York Public Library in a star-studded ceremony on Saturday, May 3.
The guests included Oprah Winfrey, Rachael Ray, Katie Lee, Rebecca Minkoff, Irene Neuwirth, Busy Philipps, and Elizabeth Hendrickson. The wedding was officiated by OWN's President Sheri Salata, while Estelle was the performer.
Berkus, 42, donned a J.Crew suit, while 29-year-old Brent opted for Saint Laurent. The couple exchanged identical gold bands from Van Cleef & Arpels. They are the first same-sex couple to tie the knot at the historic New York landmark on Fifth Avenue.
The pair got engaged last year atop the famed Machu Picchu in Peru. Berkus previously lost his partner, photographer Fernando Bengoechea, in the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami during their vacation.
Brent, a former assistant to Rachel Zoe, is a designer too. He runs an interior design firm and is working on his own TV series.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says