Nate Berkus and Jeremiah Brent Get Married at New York Public Library
Nate Berkus, a designer and "American Dream Builders" host, gets hitched. The 42-year-old TV personality married his partner Jeremiah Brent at the iconic New York Public Library in a star-studded ceremony on Saturday, May 3.
The guests included Oprah Winfrey, Rachael Ray, Katie Lee, Rebecca Minkoff, Irene Neuwirth, Busy Philipps, and Elizabeth Hendrickson. The wedding was officiated by OWN's President Sheri Salata, while Estelle was the performer.
Berkus, 42, donned a J.Crew suit, while 29-year-old Brent opted for Saint Laurent. The couple exchanged identical gold bands from Van Cleef & Arpels. They are the first same-sex couple to tie the knot at the historic New York landmark on Fifth Avenue.
The pair got engaged last year atop the famed Machu Picchu in Peru. Berkus previously lost his partner, photographer Fernando Bengoechea, in the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami during their vacation.
Brent, a former assistant to Rachel Zoe, is a designer too. He runs an interior design firm and is working on his own TV series.
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?