Nate Berkus and Jeremiah Brent Get Married at New York Public Library
Nate Berkus, a designer and "American Dream Builders" host, gets hitched. The 42-year-old TV personality married his partner Jeremiah Brent at the iconic New York Public Library in a star-studded ceremony on Saturday, May 3.
The guests included Oprah Winfrey, Rachael Ray, Katie Lee, Rebecca Minkoff, Irene Neuwirth, Busy Philipps, and Elizabeth Hendrickson. The wedding was officiated by OWN's President Sheri Salata, while Estelle was the performer.
Berkus, 42, donned a J.Crew suit, while 29-year-old Brent opted for Saint Laurent. The couple exchanged identical gold bands from Van Cleef & Arpels. They are the first same-sex couple to tie the knot at the historic New York landmark on Fifth Avenue.
The pair got engaged last year atop the famed Machu Picchu in Peru. Berkus previously lost his partner, photographer Fernando Bengoechea, in the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami during their vacation.
Brent, a former assistant to Rachel Zoe, is a designer too. He runs an interior design firm and is working on his own TV series.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune