Nate Berkus and Jeremiah Brent Get Married at New York Public Library
Nate Berkus, a designer and "American Dream Builders" host, gets hitched. The 42-year-old TV personality married his partner Jeremiah Brent at the iconic New York Public Library in a star-studded ceremony on Saturday, May 3.
The guests included Oprah Winfrey, Rachael Ray, Katie Lee, Rebecca Minkoff, Irene Neuwirth, Busy Philipps, and Elizabeth Hendrickson. The wedding was officiated by OWN's President Sheri Salata, while Estelle was the performer.
Berkus, 42, donned a J.Crew suit, while 29-year-old Brent opted for Saint Laurent. The couple exchanged identical gold bands from Van Cleef & Arpels. They are the first same-sex couple to tie the knot at the historic New York landmark on Fifth Avenue.
The pair got engaged last year atop the famed Machu Picchu in Peru. Berkus previously lost his partner, photographer Fernando Bengoechea, in the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami during their vacation.
Brent, a former assistant to Rachel Zoe, is a designer too. He runs an interior design firm and is working on his own TV series.
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting