Nate Berkus and Jeremiah Brent Get Married at New York Public Library
Nate Berkus, a designer and "American Dream Builders" host, gets hitched. The 42-year-old TV personality married his partner Jeremiah Brent at the iconic New York Public Library in a star-studded ceremony on Saturday, May 3.
The guests included Oprah Winfrey, Rachael Ray, Katie Lee, Rebecca Minkoff, Irene Neuwirth, Busy Philipps, and Elizabeth Hendrickson. The wedding was officiated by OWN's President Sheri Salata, while Estelle was the performer.
Berkus, 42, donned a J.Crew suit, while 29-year-old Brent opted for Saint Laurent. The couple exchanged identical gold bands from Van Cleef & Arpels. They are the first same-sex couple to tie the knot at the historic New York landmark on Fifth Avenue.
The pair got engaged last year atop the famed Machu Picchu in Peru. Berkus previously lost his partner, photographer Fernando Bengoechea, in the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami during their vacation.
Brent, a former assistant to Rachel Zoe, is a designer too. He runs an interior design firm and is working on his own TV series.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'