Adam Levine Shows Off His Platinum Blonde Hair
Adam Levine has a new look. The Maroon 5 lead singer dyed his hair platinum blonde, and he proudly showed off his newly-bleached hair on Twitter. "Apocalypse prep course complete," he captioned a selfie with his fiancee Behati Prinsloo.
Levine is back on the judging panel on the current season of "The Voice". He is known for exchanging banter with fellow judge Blake Shelton, and they recently took their banter to Twitter. "@adamlevine... I just found the craziest thing in my phone!!! Your PERSONAL cell phone number... hope I'm not stupid enough to tweet it out...," he wrote.
"I'm seriously amazed at @blakeshelton's stupidity," Levine responded. "@blakeshelton your threats are so cute." The country music crooner replied, "Ya'll! @adamlevine doesn't think I will actually tweet out his personal cell numberů he's flirting with dangerů.," before eventually tweeting a cell phone number which might or might not be Levine's.
More Adam Levine News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support