Adam Levine Shows Off His Platinum Blonde Hair
Adam Levine has a new look. The Maroon 5 lead singer dyed his hair platinum blonde, and he proudly showed off his newly-bleached hair on Twitter. "Apocalypse prep course complete," he captioned a selfie with his fiancee Behati Prinsloo.
Levine is back on the judging panel on the current season of "The Voice". He is known for exchanging banter with fellow judge Blake Shelton, and they recently took their banter to Twitter. "@adamlevine... I just found the craziest thing in my phone!!! Your PERSONAL cell phone number... hope I'm not stupid enough to tweet it out...," he wrote.
"I'm seriously amazed at @blakeshelton's stupidity," Levine responded. "@blakeshelton your threats are so cute." The country music crooner replied, "Ya'll! @adamlevine doesn't think I will actually tweet out his personal cell numberů he's flirting with dangerů.," before eventually tweeting a cell phone number which might or might not be Levine's.
More Adam Levine News
- 'The Leftovers' Series Finale Preview: The End Is Here
- Green Power Ranger Depicter Jason David Frank Addresses Assassination Attempt
- Artist of the Week: Halsey
- Kourtney Kardashian Bans Scott Disick From Seeing Their Children Until He Sobers Up
- Prince William and Kate Middleton's Housekeeper Quits as Job Is 'Too Demanding'
- 'The Walking Dead' EP Shares Alleged Season 8 Behind-the-Scenes Video
- Teyana Taylor Previews R-Rated Clip for New Single 'Drippin' Ft. Migos
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings