Adam Levine Shows Off His Platinum Blonde Hair
Adam Levine has a new look. The Maroon 5 lead singer dyed his hair platinum blonde, and he proudly showed off his newly-bleached hair on Twitter. "Apocalypse prep course complete," he captioned a selfie with his fiancee Behati Prinsloo.
Levine is back on the judging panel on the current season of "The Voice". He is known for exchanging banter with fellow judge Blake Shelton, and they recently took their banter to Twitter. "@adamlevine... I just found the craziest thing in my phone!!! Your PERSONAL cell phone number... hope I'm not stupid enough to tweet it out...," he wrote.
"I'm seriously amazed at @blakeshelton's stupidity," Levine responded. "@blakeshelton your threats are so cute." The country music crooner replied, "Ya'll! @adamlevine doesn't think I will actually tweet out his personal cell numberů he's flirting with dangerů.," before eventually tweeting a cell phone number which might or might not be Levine's.
More Adam Levine News
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle