Adam Levine Shows Off His Platinum Blonde Hair
Adam Levine has a new look. The Maroon 5 lead singer dyed his hair platinum blonde, and he proudly showed off his newly-bleached hair on Twitter. "Apocalypse prep course complete," he captioned a selfie with his fiancee Behati Prinsloo.
Levine is back on the judging panel on the current season of "The Voice". He is known for exchanging banter with fellow judge Blake Shelton, and they recently took their banter to Twitter. "@adamlevine... I just found the craziest thing in my phone!!! Your PERSONAL cell phone number... hope I'm not stupid enough to tweet it out...," he wrote.
"I'm seriously amazed at @blakeshelton's stupidity," Levine responded. "@blakeshelton your threats are so cute." The country music crooner replied, "Ya'll! @adamlevine doesn't think I will actually tweet out his personal cell numberů he's flirting with dangerů.," before eventually tweeting a cell phone number which might or might not be Levine's.
More Adam Levine News
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt