Adam Levine Shows Off His Platinum Blonde Hair
Adam Levine has a new look. The Maroon 5 lead singer dyed his hair platinum blonde, and he proudly showed off his newly-bleached hair on Twitter. "Apocalypse prep course complete," he captioned a selfie with his fiancee Behati Prinsloo.
Levine is back on the judging panel on the current season of "The Voice". He is known for exchanging banter with fellow judge Blake Shelton, and they recently took their banter to Twitter. "@adamlevine... I just found the craziest thing in my phone!!! Your PERSONAL cell phone number... hope I'm not stupid enough to tweet it out...," he wrote.
"I'm seriously amazed at @blakeshelton's stupidity," Levine responded. "@blakeshelton your threats are so cute." The country music crooner replied, "Ya'll! @adamlevine doesn't think I will actually tweet out his personal cell numberů he's flirting with dangerů.," before eventually tweeting a cell phone number which might or might not be Levine's.
More Adam Levine News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns