Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott Enjoy Spa Day Together After Cheating Drama
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott are mending their broken relationship. The couple was recently spotted spending a day together in a spa in Los Angeles and went for a Thai massage. They also enjoyed lunch at The Infield restaurant in Encino and held hands everywhere they went.
The couple has been married for eight years and they have four children together. Their marriage is on the rocks after he admitted to cheating on her with another woman. His admission was taped for her reality show "True Tori" which premiered April 22 on Lifetime.
Spelling and McDermott started filming just days after he left rehab for sex addiction and will continue shooting for six episodes. He regretfully admitted to having sex with a woman while on a business trip last December. "I'm insatiable," he said. "Sex was an escape, just like drugs and alcohol."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival