Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott Enjoy Spa Day Together After Cheating Drama
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott are mending their broken relationship. The couple was recently spotted spending a day together in a spa in Los Angeles and went for a Thai massage. They also enjoyed lunch at The Infield restaurant in Encino and held hands everywhere they went.
The couple has been married for eight years and they have four children together. Their marriage is on the rocks after he admitted to cheating on her with another woman. His admission was taped for her reality show "True Tori" which premiered April 22 on Lifetime.
Spelling and McDermott started filming just days after he left rehab for sex addiction and will continue shooting for six episodes. He regretfully admitted to having sex with a woman while on a business trip last December. "I'm insatiable," he said. "Sex was an escape, just like drugs and alcohol."
More Tori Spelling News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna