Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott Enjoy Spa Day Together After Cheating Drama
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott are mending their broken relationship. The couple was recently spotted spending a day together in a spa in Los Angeles and went for a Thai massage. They also enjoyed lunch at The Infield restaurant in Encino and held hands everywhere they went.
The couple has been married for eight years and they have four children together. Their marriage is on the rocks after he admitted to cheating on her with another woman. His admission was taped for her reality show "True Tori" which premiered April 22 on Lifetime.
Spelling and McDermott started filming just days after he left rehab for sex addiction and will continue shooting for six episodes. He regretfully admitted to having sex with a woman while on a business trip last December. "I'm insatiable," he said. "Sex was an escape, just like drugs and alcohol."
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son