Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott Enjoy Spa Day Together After Cheating Drama
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott are mending their broken relationship. The couple was recently spotted spending a day together in a spa in Los Angeles and went for a Thai massage. They also enjoyed lunch at The Infield restaurant in Encino and held hands everywhere they went.
The couple has been married for eight years and they have four children together. Their marriage is on the rocks after he admitted to cheating on her with another woman. His admission was taped for her reality show "True Tori" which premiered April 22 on Lifetime.
Spelling and McDermott started filming just days after he left rehab for sex addiction and will continue shooting for six episodes. He regretfully admitted to having sex with a woman while on a business trip last December. "I'm insatiable," he said. "Sex was an escape, just like drugs and alcohol."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March