Ben Affleck 'Welcomed Back Any time' to Las Vegas Casino Amidst Card-Counting Rumors
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino issues a statement regarding rumors that Ben Affleck was banned for life after being caught counting cards while playing blackjack at the establishment. "You are too good at the game," the security reportedly told him.
"Mr. Affleck, a valued guest of Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, is not banned from our property and is welcome back any time," a representative for the Hotel & Casino says in a statement as quoted by Fox News shortly after the report made headlines.
The "Argo" star was reportedly "suspected of advantage play." He allegedly used "black $100 cheques to keep track of the count while playing." He was in Sin City with his wife, Jennifer Garner, on a break before hitting movie set for Superman vs. Batman film.
More Ben Affleck News
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch