Ben Affleck 'Welcomed Back Any time' to Las Vegas Casino Amidst Card-Counting Rumors
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino issues a statement regarding rumors that Ben Affleck was banned for life after being caught counting cards while playing blackjack at the establishment. "You are too good at the game," the security reportedly told him.
"Mr. Affleck, a valued guest of Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, is not banned from our property and is welcome back any time," a representative for the Hotel & Casino says in a statement as quoted by Fox News shortly after the report made headlines.
The "Argo" star was reportedly "suspected of advantage play." He allegedly used "black $100 cheques to keep track of the count while playing." He was in Sin City with his wife, Jennifer Garner, on a break before hitting movie set for Superman vs. Batman film.
More Ben Affleck News
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!