Ben Affleck 'Welcomed Back Any time' to Las Vegas Casino Amidst Card-Counting Rumors
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino issues a statement regarding rumors that Ben Affleck was banned for life after being caught counting cards while playing blackjack at the establishment. "You are too good at the game," the security reportedly told him.
"Mr. Affleck, a valued guest of Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, is not banned from our property and is welcome back any time," a representative for the Hotel & Casino says in a statement as quoted by Fox News shortly after the report made headlines.
The "Argo" star was reportedly "suspected of advantage play." He allegedly used "black $100 cheques to keep track of the count while playing." He was in Sin City with his wife, Jennifer Garner, on a break before hitting movie set for Superman vs. Batman film.
More Ben Affleck News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked