Ben Affleck 'Welcomed Back Any time' to Las Vegas Casino Amidst Card-Counting Rumors
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino issues a statement regarding rumors that Ben Affleck was banned for life after being caught counting cards while playing blackjack at the establishment. "You are too good at the game," the security reportedly told him.
"Mr. Affleck, a valued guest of Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, is not banned from our property and is welcome back any time," a representative for the Hotel & Casino says in a statement as quoted by Fox News shortly after the report made headlines.
The "Argo" star was reportedly "suspected of advantage play." He allegedly used "black $100 cheques to keep track of the count while playing." He was in Sin City with his wife, Jennifer Garner, on a break before hitting movie set for Superman vs. Batman film.
More Ben Affleck News
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday