Ben Affleck 'Welcomed Back Any time' to Las Vegas Casino Amidst Card-Counting Rumors
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino issues a statement regarding rumors that Ben Affleck was banned for life after being caught counting cards while playing blackjack at the establishment. "You are too good at the game," the security reportedly told him.
"Mr. Affleck, a valued guest of Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, is not banned from our property and is welcome back any time," a representative for the Hotel & Casino says in a statement as quoted by Fox News shortly after the report made headlines.
The "Argo" star was reportedly "suspected of advantage play." He allegedly used "black $100 cheques to keep track of the count while playing." He was in Sin City with his wife, Jennifer Garner, on a break before hitting movie set for Superman vs. Batman film.
More Ben Affleck News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'