Four 'Grey's Anatomy' Stars Sign New 2-Year Deals
Chandra Wilson, Justin Chambers, James Pickens Jr. and Sara Ramirez have extended their stay on "Grey's Anatomy". The four key castmembers have inked a new two-year deals to remain on the ABC medical drama series.
The foursome joins Ellen Pompeo and Patrick Dempsey who signed their new two-year contracts in January. With the new deals, they are sealed to return should the Shonda Rhimes-created show be renewed for season 11 and 12.
Pompeo, Dempsey, Wilson, Chambers and Pickens Jr. are among the remaining original stars of the show, while Ramirez originally recurred in season 2 before being promoted to series regular in season 3.
Sandra Oh will be the only original star departing the long-running series at the end of season 10. Isaiah Washington, whose character Dr. Preston Burke had a romantic relationship with Oh's Dr. Cristina Yang in the first three seasons, returned in the latest episode aired on May 1 to give "her story that full-circle moment."
- Live Nation Confirms Jeremih Is Removed From PARTYNEXTDOOR's Tour
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies