Jason Momoa Is Wanted Man in 'Road to Paloma' Trailer
Jason Momoa is being pursued by FBI in a trailer for indie drama thriller "Road to Paloma". The "Conan the Barbarian" actor plays a lone biker named Robert Wolf who becomes a wanted man for taking the law into his own hands after his mother is raped and killed.
The Native American sets out a journey across the American west discovering new friendships and lost loves. He is riding towards the Teton mountain range, where he will spread his mother's ashes.
Momoa takes a break from Hollywood big-budgeted projects to make his directorial debut with the movie. The Khal Drogo of HBO's "Game of Thrones" also serves as a producer and is involved in the scriptwriting. Supported by Lisa Bonet and Sarah Shahi, it's due in select theaters in the U.S. on July 11.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video