Jason Momoa Is Wanted Man in 'Road to Paloma' Trailer
Jason Momoa is being pursued by FBI in a trailer for indie drama thriller "Road to Paloma". The "Conan the Barbarian" actor plays a lone biker named Robert Wolf who becomes a wanted man for taking the law into his own hands after his mother is raped and killed.
The Native American sets out a journey across the American west discovering new friendships and lost loves. He is riding towards the Teton mountain range, where he will spread his mother's ashes.
Momoa takes a break from Hollywood big-budgeted projects to make his directorial debut with the movie. The Khal Drogo of HBO's "Game of Thrones" also serves as a producer and is involved in the scriptwriting. Supported by Lisa Bonet and Sarah Shahi, it's due in select theaters in the U.S. on July 11.
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video
- Ryan Murphy Shares New 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Clue
- Topless Kylie Jenner Smokes Cigarette in Throwback Photo
- 'Preacher' 2.02 Sneak Peeks: Jesse Confronts the Saint of Killers
- Artist of the Week: Selena Gomez
- Fighting Over Karrueche? Chris Brown's Crew Allegedly Confronts Migos at BET Awards After-Party
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer