Jason Momoa Is Wanted Man in 'Road to Paloma' Trailer
Jason Momoa is being pursued by FBI in a trailer for indie drama thriller "Road to Paloma". The "Conan the Barbarian" actor plays a lone biker named Robert Wolf who becomes a wanted man for taking the law into his own hands after his mother is raped and killed.
The Native American sets out a journey across the American west discovering new friendships and lost loves. He is riding towards the Teton mountain range, where he will spread his mother's ashes.
Momoa takes a break from Hollywood big-budgeted projects to make his directorial debut with the movie. The Khal Drogo of HBO's "Game of Thrones" also serves as a producer and is involved in the scriptwriting. Supported by Lisa Bonet and Sarah Shahi, it's due in select theaters in the U.S. on July 11.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says