Jason Momoa Is Wanted Man in 'Road to Paloma' Trailer
Jason Momoa is being pursued by FBI in a trailer for indie drama thriller "Road to Paloma". The "Conan the Barbarian" actor plays a lone biker named Robert Wolf who becomes a wanted man for taking the law into his own hands after his mother is raped and killed.
The Native American sets out a journey across the American west discovering new friendships and lost loves. He is riding towards the Teton mountain range, where he will spread his mother's ashes.
Momoa takes a break from Hollywood big-budgeted projects to make his directorial debut with the movie. The Khal Drogo of HBO's "Game of Thrones" also serves as a producer and is involved in the scriptwriting. Supported by Lisa Bonet and Sarah Shahi, it's due in select theaters in the U.S. on July 11.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen