Jason Momoa Is Wanted Man in 'Road to Paloma' Trailer
Jason Momoa is being pursued by FBI in a trailer for indie drama thriller "Road to Paloma". The "Conan the Barbarian" actor plays a lone biker named Robert Wolf who becomes a wanted man for taking the law into his own hands after his mother is raped and killed.
The Native American sets out a journey across the American west discovering new friendships and lost loves. He is riding towards the Teton mountain range, where he will spread his mother's ashes.
Momoa takes a break from Hollywood big-budgeted projects to make his directorial debut with the movie. The Khal Drogo of HBO's "Game of Thrones" also serves as a producer and is involved in the scriptwriting. Supported by Lisa Bonet and Sarah Shahi, it's due in select theaters in the U.S. on July 11.
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery