Kevin Spacey Is Power Hungry in 'Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare' Trailer
Kevin Spacey plays the villain in Activision's upcoming video game "Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare". The "House of Cards" actor plays the menacing leader of a rogue military corporation, expressing his strong opposition to democracy and lashing out at government.
"Democracy is not what these people need. Hell, it's not even what they want. America has been trying to install democracies in nations for a century and it hasn't worked one time," he says. "And you think that you can just march into these countries based on some fundamentalist religious principals, drop a few bombs, topple a dictator and start a democracy."
"Pah - give me a break," he scoffs. "People don't want freedom, they want boundaries, rules, protection, from invaders and from themselves. People need a leader who can give them both the support and the constraints to keep chaos at bay. You give them that and they'll follow - and that's where I come in."
The game will be available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One users starting November 4 this year.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off