Kevin Spacey Is Power Hungry in 'Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare' Trailer
Kevin Spacey plays the villain in Activision's upcoming video game "Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare". The "House of Cards" actor plays the menacing leader of a rogue military corporation, expressing his strong opposition to democracy and lashing out at government.
"Democracy is not what these people need. Hell, it's not even what they want. America has been trying to install democracies in nations for a century and it hasn't worked one time," he says. "And you think that you can just march into these countries based on some fundamentalist religious principals, drop a few bombs, topple a dictator and start a democracy."
"Pah - give me a break," he scoffs. "People don't want freedom, they want boundaries, rules, protection, from invaders and from themselves. People need a leader who can give them both the support and the constraints to keep chaos at bay. You give them that and they'll follow - and that's where I come in."
The game will be available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One users starting November 4 this year.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival