Kevin Spacey Is Power Hungry in 'Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare' Trailer
Kevin Spacey plays the villain in Activision's upcoming video game "Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare". The "House of Cards" actor plays the menacing leader of a rogue military corporation, expressing his strong opposition to democracy and lashing out at government.
"Democracy is not what these people need. Hell, it's not even what they want. America has been trying to install democracies in nations for a century and it hasn't worked one time," he says. "And you think that you can just march into these countries based on some fundamentalist religious principals, drop a few bombs, topple a dictator and start a democracy."
"Pah - give me a break," he scoffs. "People don't want freedom, they want boundaries, rules, protection, from invaders and from themselves. People need a leader who can give them both the support and the constraints to keep chaos at bay. You give them that and they'll follow - and that's where I come in."
The game will be available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One users starting November 4 this year.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby