Kevin Spacey Is Power Hungry in 'Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare' Trailer
Kevin Spacey plays the villain in Activision's upcoming video game "Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare". The "House of Cards" actor plays the menacing leader of a rogue military corporation, expressing his strong opposition to democracy and lashing out at government.
"Democracy is not what these people need. Hell, it's not even what they want. America has been trying to install democracies in nations for a century and it hasn't worked one time," he says. "And you think that you can just march into these countries based on some fundamentalist religious principals, drop a few bombs, topple a dictator and start a democracy."
"Pah - give me a break," he scoffs. "People don't want freedom, they want boundaries, rules, protection, from invaders and from themselves. People need a leader who can give them both the support and the constraints to keep chaos at bay. You give them that and they'll follow - and that's where I come in."
The game will be available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One users starting November 4 this year.
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young