Kevin Spacey Is Power Hungry in 'Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare' Trailer
Kevin Spacey plays the villain in Activision's upcoming video game "Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare". The "House of Cards" actor plays the menacing leader of a rogue military corporation, expressing his strong opposition to democracy and lashing out at government.
"Democracy is not what these people need. Hell, it's not even what they want. America has been trying to install democracies in nations for a century and it hasn't worked one time," he says. "And you think that you can just march into these countries based on some fundamentalist religious principals, drop a few bombs, topple a dictator and start a democracy."
"Pah - give me a break," he scoffs. "People don't want freedom, they want boundaries, rules, protection, from invaders and from themselves. People need a leader who can give them both the support and the constraints to keep chaos at bay. You give them that and they'll follow - and that's where I come in."
The game will be available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One users starting November 4 this year.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic