Tim Blake Nelson Confirms 'Fantastic Four' Role
Tim Blake Nelson confirms that he joins the cast of "The Fantastic Four". Speaking to Tulsa World, the Tulsan native spills, "Yes, it's pretty much closed, with me playing Harvey Elder, who becomes the Mole Man."
"I absolutely loved working on Hulk," he says, referring to his role in "The Incredible Hulk", "And feel extremely blessed that Marvel, Fox, and especially ('Fantastic Four' director) Josh Trank and his team have invited me back into the universe."
"The script is excellent. It has real heart, and it shows a true understanding of what it is to be a burgeoning adult geeked out to the margins," he adds. "Without going into detail, the script has as much soul as it does action, and it has a lot of action."
The new "Fantastic Four" will arrive on June 19, 2015. Simon Kinberg writes the script. Miles Teller, Kate Mara, Michael B. Jordan, and Jamie Bell play the lead roles, and Toby Kebbell will portray Doctor Doom. "The Fantastic Four 2" is set to follow on July 14, 2017.
Nelson's character reportedly will get an introduction in the first film before getting a bigger role in the next installment.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri