Tim Blake Nelson Confirms 'Fantastic Four' Role
Tim Blake Nelson confirms that he joins the cast of "The Fantastic Four". Speaking to Tulsa World, the Tulsan native spills, "Yes, it's pretty much closed, with me playing Harvey Elder, who becomes the Mole Man."
"I absolutely loved working on Hulk," he says, referring to his role in "The Incredible Hulk", "And feel extremely blessed that Marvel, Fox, and especially ('Fantastic Four' director) Josh Trank and his team have invited me back into the universe."
"The script is excellent. It has real heart, and it shows a true understanding of what it is to be a burgeoning adult geeked out to the margins," he adds. "Without going into detail, the script has as much soul as it does action, and it has a lot of action."
The new "Fantastic Four" will arrive on June 19, 2015. Simon Kinberg writes the script. Miles Teller, Kate Mara, Michael B. Jordan, and Jamie Bell play the lead roles, and Toby Kebbell will portray Doctor Doom. "The Fantastic Four 2" is set to follow on July 14, 2017.
Nelson's character reportedly will get an introduction in the first film before getting a bigger role in the next installment.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal