Tim Blake Nelson Confirms 'Fantastic Four' Role
Tim Blake Nelson confirms that he joins the cast of "The Fantastic Four". Speaking to Tulsa World, the Tulsan native spills, "Yes, it's pretty much closed, with me playing Harvey Elder, who becomes the Mole Man."
"I absolutely loved working on Hulk," he says, referring to his role in "The Incredible Hulk", "And feel extremely blessed that Marvel, Fox, and especially ('Fantastic Four' director) Josh Trank and his team have invited me back into the universe."
"The script is excellent. It has real heart, and it shows a true understanding of what it is to be a burgeoning adult geeked out to the margins," he adds. "Without going into detail, the script has as much soul as it does action, and it has a lot of action."
The new "Fantastic Four" will arrive on June 19, 2015. Simon Kinberg writes the script. Miles Teller, Kate Mara, Michael B. Jordan, and Jamie Bell play the lead roles, and Toby Kebbell will portray Doctor Doom. "The Fantastic Four 2" is set to follow on July 14, 2017.
Nelson's character reportedly will get an introduction in the first film before getting a bigger role in the next installment.
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'
- Kate Hudson Looks on Awkwardly as Ex Matt Bellamy Makes Out With Elle Evans in Greece
- Miley Cyrus Will Reportedly Release New Single in October
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation