Usher Shares Second Teaser of New Single 'Good Kisser'
Usher has teased his new single "Good Kisser" with another preview. "It's almost time for U to see what #GoodKisser is all about...," the singer alerted his fans on Twitter on Friday, May 2 and attached the link to the teaser.
The 20-second new clip features the 35-year-old entertainer performing a choreographed routine in a warehouse while being joined by a number of backing dancers. He's also heard singing several lines of the new track.
"I done been around the world, I done kissed a lot of girls so I'm guessing that it's true," he croons. "Don't nobody kiss it like you/ Don't nobody kiss it like you."
Co-written by Usher himself, "Good Kisser" will reportedly make its debut on Monday along with its music video which was directed by Chris Sims. The song is presumably lifted from the R&B superstar's upcoming album.
Usher recently made an appearance at iHeartRadio Music Awards and helped debut Michael Jackson's new song "Love Never Felt So Good". The coach of "The Voice" was seen recreating the late King of Pop's iconic dance moves as the song was played.
- New 'Jumanji' Movie Will Center on Video Game Instead of Magical Board Game
- Calvin Harris Announces New Single Featuring Pharrell, Ariana Grande and Young Thug
- New Boyfriend? Ellie Goulding Spotted Getting Cozy With Athlete Caspar Jopling
- 'The Flash' 3.19 Preview: Meet Future Barry Allen
- Natalie Portman Will Portray Bull Rider in 'Bronco Belle'
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon