Ariana Grande Kissing Ex-Boyfriend Jai Brooks at iHeart Radio Music Awards
Ariana Grande apparently has rekindled her romance with Jai Brooks. The Nickelodeon songstress was caught on camera locking lips with her ex-boyfriend backstage at iHeart Radio Music Awards, where she performed her singles "The Way" as well as "Problem" and won an award at Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles.
She donned white leather platform high-knee boots and an oversized sweater on top of her glittery black mini dress she wore during her performance. He opted for a black ensemble with the sleeves of his shirt rolled up to the elbows to reveal his tattoos. "I do like guys with tattoos. I like guys who can make me laugh. I like funny boys. I like a bad boy," she recently said.
The couple broke up in July 2013 after nearly a year of dating. Brooks then accused Grande of creating on him with The Wanted's Nathan Sykes whom she dated back then. "Yes I was cheated on. Yes it does suck. Yes I was left for another man," he tweeted on the day that was supposed to be their anniversary.
"Nathan if you read this, when you hold her hand you better hold it tight because you are holding my world," he added. "I do wish you two happiness and a good life and hope everything works out."
The "Sam & Cat" actress fired back at him, "You said to me if I didn't come back to you, you'd make me look bad to the entire world... I'm no longer afraid of you or your lies anymore." But it now seems they have put that ugliness behind. Early this year, Grande confirmed she broke up with Sykes but insisted they remained friends.
More Ariana Grande News
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'