Ben Affleck Reportedly Kicked Out of Casino After Counting Cards
Ben Affleck's high skill in playing cards didn't benefit him during a recent visit to Hard Rock Casino in Las Vegas. The actor has reportedly been banned for life from playing blackjack at the casino after security caught him counting cards.
A security guard approached him at a high rollers' table and told him that he had been deemed an "advantaged player," which is no good for the casino. "You are too good at the game," the security reportedly told him.
The casino management even arranged a car to take him and his wife Jennifer Garner back to their hotel. He was told that he could play other games and they were still treated like a VIP. "The hotel was really nice to him," a source claimed.
The couple was in Sin City earlier this week for a romantic getaway before the 42-year-old hunk starts shooting the "Man of Steel" sequel, where he plays Batman, in Los Angeles and Detroit.
Back in 2001, Affleck won $800,000 playing blackjack at the Hard Rock. Counting cards itself isn't an illegal strategy, but often gets a gambler kicked out of a casino if discovered.
More Ben Affleck News
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series
- Pregnant Alanis Morissette Completely Naked in This Beautiful Underwater Photo
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand