Ben Affleck Reportedly Kicked Out of Casino After Counting Cards
Ben Affleck's high skill in playing cards didn't benefit him during a recent visit to Hard Rock Casino in Las Vegas. The actor has reportedly been banned for life from playing blackjack at the casino after security caught him counting cards.
A security guard approached him at a high rollers' table and told him that he had been deemed an "advantaged player," which is no good for the casino. "You are too good at the game," the security reportedly told him.
The casino management even arranged a car to take him and his wife Jennifer Garner back to their hotel. He was told that he could play other games and they were still treated like a VIP. "The hotel was really nice to him," a source claimed.
The couple was in Sin City earlier this week for a romantic getaway before the 42-year-old hunk starts shooting the "Man of Steel" sequel, where he plays Batman, in Los Angeles and Detroit.
Back in 2001, Affleck won $800,000 playing blackjack at the Hard Rock. Counting cards itself isn't an illegal strategy, but often gets a gambler kicked out of a casino if discovered.
More Ben Affleck News
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos