Ben Affleck Reportedly Kicked Out of Casino After Counting Cards
Ben Affleck's high skill in playing cards didn't benefit him during a recent visit to Hard Rock Casino in Las Vegas. The actor has reportedly been banned for life from playing blackjack at the casino after security caught him counting cards.
A security guard approached him at a high rollers' table and told him that he had been deemed an "advantaged player," which is no good for the casino. "You are too good at the game," the security reportedly told him.
The casino management even arranged a car to take him and his wife Jennifer Garner back to their hotel. He was told that he could play other games and they were still treated like a VIP. "The hotel was really nice to him," a source claimed.
The couple was in Sin City earlier this week for a romantic getaway before the 42-year-old hunk starts shooting the "Man of Steel" sequel, where he plays Batman, in Los Angeles and Detroit.
Back in 2001, Affleck won $800,000 playing blackjack at the Hard Rock. Counting cards itself isn't an illegal strategy, but often gets a gambler kicked out of a casino if discovered.
More Ben Affleck News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'