Video: Ed Sheeran Debuts New Track 'One' Live
Ed Sheeran has treated fans with a new song from his highly-anticipated new album, "X". On Friday, May 2, the British redhead posted a YouTube video of him performing the track called "One" to an empty Wembley Arena in London.
In the black-and-white clip, he's featured standing on the stage alone while playing his guitar and singing the beautiful mid-tempo ballad in which he talks about a former lover whom he still loves. However, the girl has seemingly found a new love and he now only hopes that they can stay friends.
"I wrote it back in 2011 in Perth, on a guitar made out of a whiskey barrel," Sheeran says of "One". "My first album was mostly about one person-this song is the last one about them. The rest of 'X' is about moving on and the incredible experiences I've had since then. I can't wait for you guys to hear it!"
"X" is slated to hit the stores on June 23. The album has so far spawned a hit single, Pharrell Williams-assisted "Sing".
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger