Video: Ed Sheeran Debuts New Track 'One' Live
Ed Sheeran has treated fans with a new song from his highly-anticipated new album, "X". On Friday, May 2, the British redhead posted a YouTube video of him performing the track called "One" to an empty Wembley Arena in London.
In the black-and-white clip, he's featured standing on the stage alone while playing his guitar and singing the beautiful mid-tempo ballad in which he talks about a former lover whom he still loves. However, the girl has seemingly found a new love and he now only hopes that they can stay friends.
"I wrote it back in 2011 in Perth, on a guitar made out of a whiskey barrel," Sheeran says of "One". "My first album was mostly about one person-this song is the last one about them. The rest of 'X' is about moving on and the incredible experiences I've had since then. I can't wait for you guys to hear it!"
"X" is slated to hit the stores on June 23. The album has so far spawned a hit single, Pharrell Williams-assisted "Sing".
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences