Video: Ed Sheeran Debuts New Track 'One' Live
Ed Sheeran has treated fans with a new song from his highly-anticipated new album, "X". On Friday, May 2, the British redhead posted a YouTube video of him performing the track called "One" to an empty Wembley Arena in London.
In the black-and-white clip, he's featured standing on the stage alone while playing his guitar and singing the beautiful mid-tempo ballad in which he talks about a former lover whom he still loves. However, the girl has seemingly found a new love and he now only hopes that they can stay friends.
"I wrote it back in 2011 in Perth, on a guitar made out of a whiskey barrel," Sheeran says of "One". "My first album was mostly about one person-this song is the last one about them. The rest of 'X' is about moving on and the incredible experiences I've had since then. I can't wait for you guys to hear it!"
"X" is slated to hit the stores on June 23. The album has so far spawned a hit single, Pharrell Williams-assisted "Sing".
Ed Sheeran's "One" (Live) music video
More Ed Sheeran News
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer
- BET Awards 2017: Beyonce Dominates Full Winner List
- Report: Prince Harry Plans to Give Meghan Markle Engagement Ring Made From Princess Diana's Bracelet
- Is Nicki Minaj on Safaree Samuels' Side in Meek Mill Beef?
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'