Video: Ed Sheeran Debuts New Track 'One' Live
Ed Sheeran has treated fans with a new song from his highly-anticipated new album, "X". On Friday, May 2, the British redhead posted a YouTube video of him performing the track called "One" to an empty Wembley Arena in London.
In the black-and-white clip, he's featured standing on the stage alone while playing his guitar and singing the beautiful mid-tempo ballad in which he talks about a former lover whom he still loves. However, the girl has seemingly found a new love and he now only hopes that they can stay friends.
"I wrote it back in 2011 in Perth, on a guitar made out of a whiskey barrel," Sheeran says of "One". "My first album was mostly about one person-this song is the last one about them. The rest of 'X' is about moving on and the incredible experiences I've had since then. I can't wait for you guys to hear it!"
"X" is slated to hit the stores on June 23. The album has so far spawned a hit single, Pharrell Williams-assisted "Sing".
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'