Michael Jackson and Justin Timberlake's 'Love Never Felt So Good' Released
A new Michael Jackson song from his upcoming posthumous album "Xscape" has landed online. Titled "Love Never Felt So Good", the track came in two versions with one being sung entirely by the late King of Pop and one featuring guest vocals from Justin Timberlake.
The new song is a disco-themed catchy pop jam that Jackson co-wrote with Paul Anka in 1983. It features the singer crooning, "Baby, love never felt so good / and I'd die if it ever could / Not like you hold me, hold me."
Timberlake then joins the late superstar to give some modern touch to the song's duet version.
"Love Never Felt So Good" was debuted for the first time at the inaugural iHeartRadio Music Awards on Thursday, May 1 with the help from Usher.
"Xscape" is due out on May 13 via Epic Records. In addition to Timberlake, the record will see guest appearances from Mary J. Blige, Questlove and D'Angelo. Timbaland co-produced the album with Rodney Jerkins, Stargate, Jerome "Jroc" Harmon, and John McClain.
- See Black Lightning in Costume in First Look of The CW's New Series
- Kim Kardashian Channels Kris Jenner for a Sexy Photoshoot - Check Out Her Wild Look!
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage