Adriana Lima Announces Separation From Husband Marko Jaric
Supermodel Adriana Lima has announced her separation from husband Marko Jaric. The Victoria's Secret Angel has been married to the former NBA star for five years and they are parents to 4-year-old Valentina and 2-year-old Sienna.
"After long and careful consideration, we have decided to separate after five years of marriage," the couple said in a joint statement. "We are grateful to be the parents of two incredible young daughters that we will continue to co-parent. We would greatly appreciate your respect for our family's privacy as we begin this delicate next chapter for all members of our family."
Lima and Jaric first met through mutual friend in 2006 during a party in Los Angeles. They got engaged in 2008 at her 27th birthday party. The two exchanged vows on Valentine's Day 2009 in a private ceremony held in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. "Well, he's smart. He makes me laugh. He's very funny, he's very athletic," she said in a HuffPost Live interview in September 2013, adding, "It takes time to get to know [someone]."
They were last seen together in February this year when attending a yacht party in Miami.
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split