Adriana Lima Announces Separation From Husband Marko Jaric
Supermodel Adriana Lima has announced her separation from husband Marko Jaric. The Victoria's Secret Angel has been married to the former NBA star for five years and they are parents to 4-year-old Valentina and 2-year-old Sienna.
"After long and careful consideration, we have decided to separate after five years of marriage," the couple said in a joint statement. "We are grateful to be the parents of two incredible young daughters that we will continue to co-parent. We would greatly appreciate your respect for our family's privacy as we begin this delicate next chapter for all members of our family."
Lima and Jaric first met through mutual friend in 2006 during a party in Los Angeles. They got engaged in 2008 at her 27th birthday party. The two exchanged vows on Valentine's Day 2009 in a private ceremony held in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. "Well, he's smart. He makes me laugh. He's very funny, he's very athletic," she said in a HuffPost Live interview in September 2013, adding, "It takes time to get to know [someone]."
They were last seen together in February this year when attending a yacht party in Miami.
More Adriana Lima News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal