Video: Andrew Garfield Performs 'Spider-Man' Theme on 'Tonight Show'
Andrew Garfield showed his musical skill on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon". The American-British actor was on the show to promote his upcoming movie "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" when host Jimmy Fallon suddenly brought out a guitar and asked the Spidey depicter to play something for them.
Initially reluctant, Garfield enthused, "This is important, I am no Adele Dazeem... Idina Menzel. This is the first time I've ever sung in public," before he performed a stripped-down version of the theme to the classic "Spider-Man" cartoon. A few moment later, Fallon and house band The Roots backed him up, with the comedian on the tambourine.
"The Amazing Spider-Man 2", also starring Garfield's real-life girlfriend Emma Stone, Jamie Foxx, Dane DeHaan and Paul Giamatti, will open in theaters across the nation on May 2. Garfield will also host "Saturday Night Live" on May 3 with Coldplay as musical guest.
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap