Video: Andrew Garfield Performs 'Spider-Man' Theme on 'Tonight Show'
Andrew Garfield showed his musical skill on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon". The American-British actor was on the show to promote his upcoming movie "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" when host Jimmy Fallon suddenly brought out a guitar and asked the Spidey depicter to play something for them.
Initially reluctant, Garfield enthused, "This is important, I am no Adele Dazeem... Idina Menzel. This is the first time I've ever sung in public," before he performed a stripped-down version of the theme to the classic "Spider-Man" cartoon. A few moment later, Fallon and house band The Roots backed him up, with the comedian on the tambourine.
"The Amazing Spider-Man 2", also starring Garfield's real-life girlfriend Emma Stone, Jamie Foxx, Dane DeHaan and Paul Giamatti, will open in theaters across the nation on May 2. Garfield will also host "Saturday Night Live" on May 3 with Coldplay as musical guest.
More The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video