Video: Andrew Garfield Performs 'Spider-Man' Theme on 'Tonight Show'
Andrew Garfield showed his musical skill on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon". The American-British actor was on the show to promote his upcoming movie "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" when host Jimmy Fallon suddenly brought out a guitar and asked the Spidey depicter to play something for them.
Initially reluctant, Garfield enthused, "This is important, I am no Adele Dazeem... Idina Menzel. This is the first time I've ever sung in public," before he performed a stripped-down version of the theme to the classic "Spider-Man" cartoon. A few moment later, Fallon and house band The Roots backed him up, with the comedian on the tambourine.
"The Amazing Spider-Man 2", also starring Garfield's real-life girlfriend Emma Stone, Jamie Foxx, Dane DeHaan and Paul Giamatti, will open in theaters across the nation on May 2. Garfield will also host "Saturday Night Live" on May 3 with Coldplay as musical guest.
More The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon News
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game