Video: Andrew Garfield Performs 'Spider-Man' Theme on 'Tonight Show'
Andrew Garfield showed his musical skill on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon". The American-British actor was on the show to promote his upcoming movie "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" when host Jimmy Fallon suddenly brought out a guitar and asked the Spidey depicter to play something for them.
Initially reluctant, Garfield enthused, "This is important, I am no Adele Dazeem... Idina Menzel. This is the first time I've ever sung in public," before he performed a stripped-down version of the theme to the classic "Spider-Man" cartoon. A few moment later, Fallon and house band The Roots backed him up, with the comedian on the tambourine.
"The Amazing Spider-Man 2", also starring Garfield's real-life girlfriend Emma Stone, Jamie Foxx, Dane DeHaan and Paul Giamatti, will open in theaters across the nation on May 2. Garfield will also host "Saturday Night Live" on May 3 with Coldplay as musical guest.
More The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival