Video: Andrew Garfield Performs 'Spider-Man' Theme on 'Tonight Show'
Andrew Garfield showed his musical skill on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon". The American-British actor was on the show to promote his upcoming movie "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" when host Jimmy Fallon suddenly brought out a guitar and asked the Spidey depicter to play something for them.
Initially reluctant, Garfield enthused, "This is important, I am no Adele Dazeem... Idina Menzel. This is the first time I've ever sung in public," before he performed a stripped-down version of the theme to the classic "Spider-Man" cartoon. A few moment later, Fallon and house band The Roots backed him up, with the comedian on the tambourine.
"The Amazing Spider-Man 2", also starring Garfield's real-life girlfriend Emma Stone, Jamie Foxx, Dane DeHaan and Paul Giamatti, will open in theaters across the nation on May 2. Garfield will also host "Saturday Night Live" on May 3 with Coldplay as musical guest.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says