Miley Cyrus Goes Topless in Newly-Emerged Concert Video
Miley Cyrus bares all in a concert video that has just emerged online via Nowness. Titled "Miley Cyrus: Tongue Tied", the clip is not a new thing for fans who have ever been to the singer's "Bangerz" show as it's usually played before she takes the stage.
The black-and-white video was created by multi-media artist Quentin Jones. In it, Cyrus appears wearing nothing but black duct tapes to cover her nipples and a black tiny underwear. She's seen hanging upside down on a ribbon, showing off some provocative moves and throwing seductive looks at the camera.
Her tongue makes numerous appearances in the two-minute clip. The 21-year-old star is later featured getting covered in oil while she dances around.
The video arrived just a day after Cyrus canceled more "Bangerz" show due to a health setback. Her representative said on Wednesday, April 30 that the shows scheduled to take place in Amsterdam, Netherlands, on Friday and in Antwerp, Belgium, on Sunday had all been postponed after the symptom of the singer's allergic reaction returned.
"After a period of improvement, Cyrus' symptoms have returned and doctors will not permit her to travel," a rep for the star said in a statement. "This type of extreme reaction can last up to 27 days and Cyrus must remain under Doctor's care at this time."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'
- Watch Britney Spears' Performance at Apple Music Festival in London
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Second Pair of Season 23
- Miley Cyrus Disses Mariah Carey, Says 'I've Never Really Been a Fan'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Reveals How 'Mary Poppins Returns' Connects to Original Movie
- FKA twigs Ditches Her Engagement Ring When Arriving at LAX With Robert Pattinson
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Aren't Speaking, but Not Breaking Up
- NBC's 'This Is Us' Is the First Freshman to Get Full Season Order