Miley Cyrus Goes Topless in Newly-Emerged Concert Video
Miley Cyrus bares all in a concert video that has just emerged online via Nowness. Titled "Miley Cyrus: Tongue Tied", the clip is not a new thing for fans who have ever been to the singer's "Bangerz" show as it's usually played before she takes the stage.
The black-and-white video was created by multi-media artist Quentin Jones. In it, Cyrus appears wearing nothing but black duct tapes to cover her nipples and a black tiny underwear. She's seen hanging upside down on a ribbon, showing off some provocative moves and throwing seductive looks at the camera.
Her tongue makes numerous appearances in the two-minute clip. The 21-year-old star is later featured getting covered in oil while she dances around.
The video arrived just a day after Cyrus canceled more "Bangerz" show due to a health setback. Her representative said on Wednesday, April 30 that the shows scheduled to take place in Amsterdam, Netherlands, on Friday and in Antwerp, Belgium, on Sunday had all been postponed after the symptom of the singer's allergic reaction returned.
"After a period of improvement, Cyrus' symptoms have returned and doctors will not permit her to travel," a rep for the star said in a statement. "This type of extreme reaction can last up to 27 days and Cyrus must remain under Doctor's care at this time."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill