'Under the Dome' New Season 2 Promo Hints at Possible Global Catastrophe
A new promo for "Under the Dome" season 2 has been released to tide fans over the upcoming return of last year's hit summer series. It mostly features scenes which have been shown in the previous promo video, but has some new footage including the one which teases catastrophe in a global scale.
"It's not just us. The whole planet could be affected," says Joe. His friend Norrie is later seen saying, "It just doesn't make sense. I thought the dome was here to protect us," while things get moved by mysterious telekinetic power and people begin falling onto the ground. Big Jim asks helplessly, "Tell me what to do. Tell me!" while Angie is seen screaming.
The second installment of he sci-fi series will premiere Monday, June 30 at 10 P.M. ET on CBS. As soon as it begins, two familiar faces die in the season opener. Executive Neal Baer recently said the second season of the sci-fi thriller would be full of "twists and turns and shocking events," adding that "what's outside comes inside."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy