'Under the Dome' New Season 2 Promo Hints at Possible Global Catastrophe
A new promo for "Under the Dome" season 2 has been released to tide fans over the upcoming return of last year's hit summer series. It mostly features scenes which have been shown in the previous promo video, but has some new footage including the one which teases catastrophe in a global scale.
"It's not just us. The whole planet could be affected," says Joe. His friend Norrie is later seen saying, "It just doesn't make sense. I thought the dome was here to protect us," while things get moved by mysterious telekinetic power and people begin falling onto the ground. Big Jim asks helplessly, "Tell me what to do. Tell me!" while Angie is seen screaming.
The second installment of he sci-fi series will premiere Monday, June 30 at 10 P.M. ET on CBS. As soon as it begins, two familiar faces die in the season opener. Executive Neal Baer recently said the second season of the sci-fi thriller would be full of "twists and turns and shocking events," adding that "what's outside comes inside."
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch