'Under the Dome' New Season 2 Promo Hints at Possible Global Catastrophe
A new promo for "Under the Dome" season 2 has been released to tide fans over the upcoming return of last year's hit summer series. It mostly features scenes which have been shown in the previous promo video, but has some new footage including the one which teases catastrophe in a global scale.
"It's not just us. The whole planet could be affected," says Joe. His friend Norrie is later seen saying, "It just doesn't make sense. I thought the dome was here to protect us," while things get moved by mysterious telekinetic power and people begin falling onto the ground. Big Jim asks helplessly, "Tell me what to do. Tell me!" while Angie is seen screaming.
The second installment of he sci-fi series will premiere Monday, June 30 at 10 P.M. ET on CBS. As soon as it begins, two familiar faces die in the season opener. Executive Neal Baer recently said the second season of the sci-fi thriller would be full of "twists and turns and shocking events," adding that "what's outside comes inside."
- Victoria Beckham to Sing Again for 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday