'Under the Dome' New Season 2 Promo Hints at Possible Global Catastrophe
A new promo for "Under the Dome" season 2 has been released to tide fans over the upcoming return of last year's hit summer series. It mostly features scenes which have been shown in the previous promo video, but has some new footage including the one which teases catastrophe in a global scale.
"It's not just us. The whole planet could be affected," says Joe. His friend Norrie is later seen saying, "It just doesn't make sense. I thought the dome was here to protect us," while things get moved by mysterious telekinetic power and people begin falling onto the ground. Big Jim asks helplessly, "Tell me what to do. Tell me!" while Angie is seen screaming.
The second installment of he sci-fi series will premiere Monday, June 30 at 10 P.M. ET on CBS. As soon as it begins, two familiar faces die in the season opener. Executive Neal Baer recently said the second season of the sci-fi thriller would be full of "twists and turns and shocking events," adding that "what's outside comes inside."
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson