Trailer for 'Lullaby' Starring Garrett Hedlund and Amy Adams
Andrew Levitas-directed drama "Lullaby" releases a tear-jerking trailer. It tells the story of a family who is struggling to cope with the heartbreak as the father who is fighting cancer for over a decade decides to take himself off life support in forty-eight hours' time.
Garrett Hedlund plays the oldest son of the family, while Amy Adams is his love interest. Estranged from his family, he is trying to reconnect with his loved ones and reclaim his voice through an unexpected and powerful journey of love, laughter, and forgiveness.
Oscar nominees Richard Jerkins and Anne Archer portray the ailing father and the mother of the family. Fellow Academy Award-nominated star Terrence Howard plays the doctor, while Oscar winner Jennifer Hudson channels her inner no-nonsense nurse.
The film will arrive in limited theaters in U.S. on June 13.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child