Trailer for 'Lullaby' Starring Garrett Hedlund and Amy Adams
Andrew Levitas-directed drama "Lullaby" releases a tear-jerking trailer. It tells the story of a family who is struggling to cope with the heartbreak as the father who is fighting cancer for over a decade decides to take himself off life support in forty-eight hours' time.
Garrett Hedlund plays the oldest son of the family, while Amy Adams is his love interest. Estranged from his family, he is trying to reconnect with his loved ones and reclaim his voice through an unexpected and powerful journey of love, laughter, and forgiveness.
Oscar nominees Richard Jerkins and Anne Archer portray the ailing father and the mother of the family. Fellow Academy Award-nominated star Terrence Howard plays the doctor, while Oscar winner Jennifer Hudson channels her inner no-nonsense nurse.
The film will arrive in limited theaters in U.S. on June 13.
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years