Trailer for 'Lullaby' Starring Garrett Hedlund and Amy Adams
Andrew Levitas-directed drama "Lullaby" releases a tear-jerking trailer. It tells the story of a family who is struggling to cope with the heartbreak as the father who is fighting cancer for over a decade decides to take himself off life support in forty-eight hours' time.
Garrett Hedlund plays the oldest son of the family, while Amy Adams is his love interest. Estranged from his family, he is trying to reconnect with his loved ones and reclaim his voice through an unexpected and powerful journey of love, laughter, and forgiveness.
Oscar nominees Richard Jerkins and Anne Archer portray the ailing father and the mother of the family. Fellow Academy Award-nominated star Terrence Howard plays the doctor, while Oscar winner Jennifer Hudson channels her inner no-nonsense nurse.
The film will arrive in limited theaters in U.S. on June 13.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake