Trailer for 'Lullaby' Starring Garrett Hedlund and Amy Adams
Andrew Levitas-directed drama "Lullaby" releases a tear-jerking trailer. It tells the story of a family who is struggling to cope with the heartbreak as the father who is fighting cancer for over a decade decides to take himself off life support in forty-eight hours' time.
Garrett Hedlund plays the oldest son of the family, while Amy Adams is his love interest. Estranged from his family, he is trying to reconnect with his loved ones and reclaim his voice through an unexpected and powerful journey of love, laughter, and forgiveness.
Oscar nominees Richard Jerkins and Anne Archer portray the ailing father and the mother of the family. Fellow Academy Award-nominated star Terrence Howard plays the doctor, while Oscar winner Jennifer Hudson channels her inner no-nonsense nurse.
The film will arrive in limited theaters in U.S. on June 13.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune