Trailer for 'Lullaby' Starring Garrett Hedlund and Amy Adams
Andrew Levitas-directed drama "Lullaby" releases a tear-jerking trailer. It tells the story of a family who is struggling to cope with the heartbreak as the father who is fighting cancer for over a decade decides to take himself off life support in forty-eight hours' time.
Garrett Hedlund plays the oldest son of the family, while Amy Adams is his love interest. Estranged from his family, he is trying to reconnect with his loved ones and reclaim his voice through an unexpected and powerful journey of love, laughter, and forgiveness.
Oscar nominees Richard Jerkins and Anne Archer portray the ailing father and the mother of the family. Fellow Academy Award-nominated star Terrence Howard plays the doctor, while Oscar winner Jennifer Hudson channels her inner no-nonsense nurse.
The film will arrive in limited theaters in U.S. on June 13.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding