'Little People, Big World' Newly-Engaged Couple May Get Wedding Special
"Little People, Big World" may soon span a TV special. Following the show's star Zach Roloff's engagement to girlfriend Tori Patton, it has been reported that TLC eyes an engagement or wedding special with the couple.
Zach proposed to Tori on Wednesday, April 30. She announced the good news on Facebook, posting a picture of him getting down on his knee to ask her hand in marriage. "Words can not describe how much I love you," Tori wrote on Zach's Facebook page.
"Saying I love you sometimes doesn't even seem like it scratches the surface. You are the most amazing man, and I pray that I become the best wife to you, and do all in my power to make you happy. I love you FIANCE!!!"
The 22-year-old also gushed over her fiance on Instagram, writing, "You are the one with whom I choose to spend my life. 3 years ago today this man walked into my life and changed it for good. Last night he got down on one knee and asked me the most important question of a relationship. And of course I said yes. I can not wait to spend my life with my best friend. #storyofzachandtori #imgettingmarried."
Earlier this year, Zach's brother Jeremy Roloff popped the question to his girlfriend Audrey Mirabella Botti. "January 16th, 2010 I met Audrey. January 17th, 2010, I was in love. August 15th, 2011 asked her out. March 15th, 2014 I asked this beautiful girl to be mine, and she said yes," the 23-year-old reality star captioned an Instagram picture of him and Audrey sharing an embrace on a railroad. "Drowning in grace."
According to TheWrap, TLC was already in early talks with Jeremy about an engagement/wedding special and plans the same for Zach.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal