Video: Pharrell Performs Medley of Hit Songs at iHeartRadio Music Awards
Pharrell Williams was not only among winners at the just-concluded iHeartRadio Music Awards, but he was also one of the performers at the event. The 41-year-old entertainer graced the stage at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles to perform a medley of his hit songs.
He began the dance-filled performance with the live rendition of "Come Get It Bae", which appears in his latest solo album "G I R L". He then sang several lines of his collaboration with Robin Thicke and T.I., "Blurred Lines", before tackling "Get Lucky", his other collaboration with Daft Punk.
Pharrell closed the performance with his Oscar-nominated song "Happy". He led the crowd to sing along to the feel-good and summery track as his backing dancers showed off some energetic dance moves. Following the performance, the Grammy-winning hitmaker got emotional as he received the Innovator Award from Gwen Stefani.
The inaugural iHeartRadio Music Awards also featured performances from Kendrick Lamar, Ariana Grande and 30 Seconds to Mars among others. The Compton rapper graced the stage to perform Tupac Shakur and Dr. Dre's classic song titled "California Love".
Grande, meanwhile, wowed the crowd with the live performance of "The Way" and her new single "Problem". Jared Leto and his band 30 Seconds to Mars later took over the stage for a touching performance of their "City of Angels".
Other performers at that night's show included Shakira and Blake Shelton, who performed "Empire" and "Doin' What She Likes" respectively.
More Pharrell Williams News
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors