Video: Pharrell Performs Medley of Hit Songs at iHeartRadio Music Awards
Pharrell Williams was not only among winners at the just-concluded iHeartRadio Music Awards, but he was also one of the performers at the event. The 41-year-old entertainer graced the stage at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles to perform a medley of his hit songs.
He began the dance-filled performance with the live rendition of "Come Get It Bae", which appears in his latest solo album "G I R L". He then sang several lines of his collaboration with Robin Thicke and T.I., "Blurred Lines", before tackling "Get Lucky", his other collaboration with Daft Punk.
Pharrell closed the performance with his Oscar-nominated song "Happy". He led the crowd to sing along to the feel-good and summery track as his backing dancers showed off some energetic dance moves. Following the performance, the Grammy-winning hitmaker got emotional as he received the Innovator Award from Gwen Stefani.
The inaugural iHeartRadio Music Awards also featured performances from Kendrick Lamar, Ariana Grande and 30 Seconds to Mars among others. The Compton rapper graced the stage to perform Tupac Shakur and Dr. Dre's classic song titled "California Love".
Grande, meanwhile, wowed the crowd with the live performance of "The Way" and her new single "Problem". Jared Leto and his band 30 Seconds to Mars later took over the stage for a touching performance of their "City of Angels".
Other performers at that night's show included Shakira and Blake Shelton, who performed "Empire" and "Doin' What She Likes" respectively.
More Pharrell Williams News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift