Video: Usher Helps Debut Michael Jackson's New Song 'Love Never Felt So Good'
A brand-new Michael Jackson song, "Love Never Felt So Good", was debuted at the inaugural iHeartRadio Music Awards which is currently underway at Los Angeles' Shrine Auditorium. While the late singer appeared on giant screens, another star, Usher, took the stage to dance to the track, which was introduced by music producer L.A. Reid.
The "Scream" hitmaker got people scream with excitement as he showed up halfway through the song. Donning a black and golden jacket, he recreated some of MJ's iconic dance moves along with backing dancers. He ended the tribute to the King of Pop on a table.
"Love Never Felt So Good", written by MJ and Paul Anka, will be included in Jackson's posthumous album, "Xscape", which is due out on May 13. The full song, meanwhile, will be available for download starting at 12:01 A.M. on Friday morning, May 2.
More Michael Jackson News
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her