Video: Usher Helps Debut Michael Jackson's New Song 'Love Never Felt So Good'
A brand-new Michael Jackson song, "Love Never Felt So Good", was debuted at the inaugural iHeartRadio Music Awards which is currently underway at Los Angeles' Shrine Auditorium. While the late singer appeared on giant screens, another star, Usher, took the stage to dance to the track, which was introduced by music producer L.A. Reid.
The "Scream" hitmaker got people scream with excitement as he showed up halfway through the song. Donning a black and golden jacket, he recreated some of MJ's iconic dance moves along with backing dancers. He ended the tribute to the King of Pop on a table.
"Love Never Felt So Good", written by MJ and Paul Anka, will be included in Jackson's posthumous album, "Xscape", which is due out on May 13. The full song, meanwhile, will be available for download starting at 12:01 A.M. on Friday morning, May 2.
More Michael Jackson News
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch