Video: Usher Helps Debut Michael Jackson's New Song 'Love Never Felt So Good'
A brand-new Michael Jackson song, "Love Never Felt So Good", was debuted at the inaugural iHeartRadio Music Awards which is currently underway at Los Angeles' Shrine Auditorium. While the late singer appeared on giant screens, another star, Usher, took the stage to dance to the track, which was introduced by music producer L.A. Reid.
The "Scream" hitmaker got people scream with excitement as he showed up halfway through the song. Donning a black and golden jacket, he recreated some of MJ's iconic dance moves along with backing dancers. He ended the tribute to the King of Pop on a table.
"Love Never Felt So Good", written by MJ and Paul Anka, will be included in Jackson's posthumous album, "Xscape", which is due out on May 13. The full song, meanwhile, will be available for download starting at 12:01 A.M. on Friday morning, May 2.
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction