Video: Usher Helps Debut Michael Jackson's New Song 'Love Never Felt So Good'
A brand-new Michael Jackson song, "Love Never Felt So Good", was debuted at the inaugural iHeartRadio Music Awards which is currently underway at Los Angeles' Shrine Auditorium. While the late singer appeared on giant screens, another star, Usher, took the stage to dance to the track, which was introduced by music producer L.A. Reid.
The "Scream" hitmaker got people scream with excitement as he showed up halfway through the song. Donning a black and golden jacket, he recreated some of MJ's iconic dance moves along with backing dancers. He ended the tribute to the King of Pop on a table.
"Love Never Felt So Good", written by MJ and Paul Anka, will be included in Jackson's posthumous album, "Xscape", which is due out on May 13. The full song, meanwhile, will be available for download starting at 12:01 A.M. on Friday morning, May 2.
More Michael Jackson News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal