Video: Usher Helps Debut Michael Jackson's New Song 'Love Never Felt So Good'
A brand-new Michael Jackson song, "Love Never Felt So Good", was debuted at the inaugural iHeartRadio Music Awards which is currently underway at Los Angeles' Shrine Auditorium. While the late singer appeared on giant screens, another star, Usher, took the stage to dance to the track, which was introduced by music producer L.A. Reid.
The "Scream" hitmaker got people scream with excitement as he showed up halfway through the song. Donning a black and golden jacket, he recreated some of MJ's iconic dance moves along with backing dancers. He ended the tribute to the King of Pop on a table.
"Love Never Felt So Good", written by MJ and Paul Anka, will be included in Jackson's posthumous album, "Xscape", which is due out on May 13. The full song, meanwhile, will be available for download starting at 12:01 A.M. on Friday morning, May 2.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'