'American Idol' Results: No More 'Save' for Sam Woolf as Top 5 Chose Elimination
Sam Woolf couldn't dodge elimination again on "American Idol" season 13. After saved by the judges a few weeks ago, he got the boot in the latest results show aired on Thursday, April 1.
Before the final result was revealed, host Ryan Seacrest offered a "dramatic proposal" to the five finalists in which they could vote whether to eliminate the lowest-voted singer this week, or to keep all of them but have a double elimination next week.
Two contestants chose to send someone home, meaning they would stay with the original plan. Ryan and the judges were surprised that two people made such rational decision. Sam sang on the stage for one last time, covering Imagine Dragons' "It's Time".
Caleb Johnson, Jena Irene, Jessica Meuse and Alex Preston are in the Top 4 and will return next week.
Judge Keith Urban was the musical performer in the latest results show, singing "Good Thing".
More American Idol News
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry