'American Idol' Results: No More 'Save' for Sam Woolf as Top 5 Chose Elimination
Sam Woolf couldn't dodge elimination again on "American Idol" season 13. After saved by the judges a few weeks ago, he got the boot in the latest results show aired on Thursday, April 1.
Before the final result was revealed, host Ryan Seacrest offered a "dramatic proposal" to the five finalists in which they could vote whether to eliminate the lowest-voted singer this week, or to keep all of them but have a double elimination next week.
Two contestants chose to send someone home, meaning they would stay with the original plan. Ryan and the judges were surprised that two people made such rational decision. Sam sang on the stage for one last time, covering Imagine Dragons' "It's Time".
Caleb Johnson, Jena Irene, Jessica Meuse and Alex Preston are in the Top 4 and will return next week.
Judge Keith Urban was the musical performer in the latest results show, singing "Good Thing".
More American Idol News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame