'American Idol' Results: No More 'Save' for Sam Woolf as Top 5 Chose Elimination
Sam Woolf couldn't dodge elimination again on "American Idol" season 13. After saved by the judges a few weeks ago, he got the boot in the latest results show aired on Thursday, April 1.
Before the final result was revealed, host Ryan Seacrest offered a "dramatic proposal" to the five finalists in which they could vote whether to eliminate the lowest-voted singer this week, or to keep all of them but have a double elimination next week.
Two contestants chose to send someone home, meaning they would stay with the original plan. Ryan and the judges were surprised that two people made such rational decision. Sam sang on the stage for one last time, covering Imagine Dragons' "It's Time".
Caleb Johnson, Jena Irene, Jessica Meuse and Alex Preston are in the Top 4 and will return next week.
Judge Keith Urban was the musical performer in the latest results show, singing "Good Thing".
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'