'American Idol' Results: No More 'Save' for Sam Woolf as Top 5 Chose Elimination
Sam Woolf couldn't dodge elimination again on "American Idol" season 13. After saved by the judges a few weeks ago, he got the boot in the latest results show aired on Thursday, April 1.
Before the final result was revealed, host Ryan Seacrest offered a "dramatic proposal" to the five finalists in which they could vote whether to eliminate the lowest-voted singer this week, or to keep all of them but have a double elimination next week.
Two contestants chose to send someone home, meaning they would stay with the original plan. Ryan and the judges were surprised that two people made such rational decision. Sam sang on the stage for one last time, covering Imagine Dragons' "It's Time".
Caleb Johnson, Jena Irene, Jessica Meuse and Alex Preston are in the Top 4 and will return next week.
Judge Keith Urban was the musical performer in the latest results show, singing "Good Thing".
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape