'American Idol' Results: No More 'Save' for Sam Woolf as Top 5 Chose Elimination
Sam Woolf couldn't dodge elimination again on "American Idol" season 13. After saved by the judges a few weeks ago, he got the boot in the latest results show aired on Thursday, April 1.
Before the final result was revealed, host Ryan Seacrest offered a "dramatic proposal" to the five finalists in which they could vote whether to eliminate the lowest-voted singer this week, or to keep all of them but have a double elimination next week.
Two contestants chose to send someone home, meaning they would stay with the original plan. Ryan and the judges were surprised that two people made such rational decision. Sam sang on the stage for one last time, covering Imagine Dragons' "It's Time".
Caleb Johnson, Jena Irene, Jessica Meuse and Alex Preston are in the Top 4 and will return next week.
Judge Keith Urban was the musical performer in the latest results show, singing "Good Thing".
More American Idol News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo