iHeartRadio Music Awards: Imagine Dragons' 'Demons' Named Best Alternative Rock Song of the Year
More winners at the first-ever iHeartRadio Music Awards have been announced. Imagine Dragons claimed the Alternative Rock Song of the Year award after their "Demons" beat Arctic Monkeys' "Do I Wanna Know", Bastille's "Pompeii", Capital Cities' "Safe and Sound" and Lorde's "Royals".
After Jared Leto returned to the stage with his band 30 Seconds to Mars to perform "City of Angels", Rihanna collected her third award at the event that night. The singer won the Best Song of the Year award for her collaboration with Mikky Ekko, "Stay".
"Thanks to radio for playing my music. This record wouldn't have been this big if it wasn't for you," said RiRi, who was previously announced as a winner in the Best Hip-Hop/R&B Song of the Year and the Best Fan Army categories.
Later that night, Blake Shelton came to the stage to accept the Country Song of the Year award for his hit song, "Boys 'Round Here". The country superstar managed to beat his own song "Mine Would Be You", which was nominated in the cateogry alongside Luke Bryan's "That's My Kind of Night", Thomas Rhett's "It Goes Like This" and Tim McGraw and Taylor Swift's "Highway Don't Care".
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip