iHeartRadio Music Awards: Rihanna Wins Hip-Hop Song of the Year
The first-ever iHeartRadio Awards was kicked off on Thursday night, May 1 at Los Angeles' Shrine Auditorium. The first winners at the ceremony have so far included Rihanna, who took home the Hip-Hop/R&B Song of the Year for her "Pour It Up".
The Bajan singer also won the Best Fan Army award. She hit the stage to collect her trophy and thank her die-hard fans, Rihanna Navy. Pitbull and Ke$ha were also among winners at the ongoing awards show. They won the Best Collaboration award for their duet, "Timber".
Meanwhile, in the Best Lyric category, Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball" won over competitors like Macklemore & Ryan Lewis' "Same Love", A Great Big World's "Say Something", Icona Pop's "I Love It" and Avicii's "Wake Me Up".
After an energetic performance from Ariana Grande, Jared Leto presented the Best New Artist award to Lorde. More winners will be announced as iHeartRadio Music Awards unfolds.
More Rihanna News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'