iHeartRadio Music Awards: Rihanna Wins Hip-Hop Song of the Year
The first-ever iHeartRadio Awards was kicked off on Thursday night, May 1 at Los Angeles' Shrine Auditorium. The first winners at the ceremony have so far included Rihanna, who took home the Hip-Hop/R&B Song of the Year for her "Pour It Up".
The Bajan singer also won the Best Fan Army award. She hit the stage to collect her trophy and thank her die-hard fans, Rihanna Navy. Pitbull and Ke$ha were also among winners at the ongoing awards show. They won the Best Collaboration award for their duet, "Timber".
Meanwhile, in the Best Lyric category, Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball" won over competitors like Macklemore & Ryan Lewis' "Same Love", A Great Big World's "Say Something", Icona Pop's "I Love It" and Avicii's "Wake Me Up".
After an energetic performance from Ariana Grande, Jared Leto presented the Best New Artist award to Lorde. More winners will be announced as iHeartRadio Music Awards unfolds.
More Rihanna News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby