iHeartRadio Music Awards: Rihanna Wins Hip-Hop Song of the Year
The first-ever iHeartRadio Awards was kicked off on Thursday night, May 1 at Los Angeles' Shrine Auditorium. The first winners at the ceremony have so far included Rihanna, who took home the Hip-Hop/R&B Song of the Year for her "Pour It Up".
The Bajan singer also won the Best Fan Army award. She hit the stage to collect her trophy and thank her die-hard fans, Rihanna Navy. Pitbull and Ke$ha were also among winners at the ongoing awards show. They won the Best Collaboration award for their duet, "Timber".
Meanwhile, in the Best Lyric category, Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball" won over competitors like Macklemore & Ryan Lewis' "Same Love", A Great Big World's "Say Something", Icona Pop's "I Love It" and Avicii's "Wake Me Up".
After an energetic performance from Ariana Grande, Jared Leto presented the Best New Artist award to Lorde. More winners will be announced as iHeartRadio Music Awards unfolds.
More Rihanna News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival