iHeartRadio Music Awards: Rihanna Wins Hip-Hop Song of the Year
The first-ever iHeartRadio Awards was kicked off on Thursday night, May 1 at Los Angeles' Shrine Auditorium. The first winners at the ceremony have so far included Rihanna, who took home the Hip-Hop/R&B Song of the Year for her "Pour It Up".
The Bajan singer also won the Best Fan Army award. She hit the stage to collect her trophy and thank her die-hard fans, Rihanna Navy. Pitbull and Ke$ha were also among winners at the ongoing awards show. They won the Best Collaboration award for their duet, "Timber".
Meanwhile, in the Best Lyric category, Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball" won over competitors like Macklemore & Ryan Lewis' "Same Love", A Great Big World's "Say Something", Icona Pop's "I Love It" and Avicii's "Wake Me Up".
After an energetic performance from Ariana Grande, Jared Leto presented the Best New Artist award to Lorde. More winners will be announced as iHeartRadio Music Awards unfolds.
More Rihanna News
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season
- BET Awards 2017: Leslie Jones Mocks Amber Rose's 'Bush' Pic, Pokes Fun at Young Rappers' Names
- BET Awards 2017: Jada Pinkett Smith and Cardi B Ditch Bras, Blac Chyna Flashes Butt on Red Carpet
- Lorde Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With 'Melodrama'
- New 'Marvel's Inhumans' Poster Reveals First Look at Attilan
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors