Kevin Connolly Splits From Lydia Hearts After a Year
Kevin Connolly is back on the single market as reports surface that he has split with girlfriend Lydia Hearst. The actress was the one who put an end to their one-year relationship, Us Weekly reports.
It was just last month that Hearst gushed about him and their relationship. "We met through mutual friends and Facebook," the 29-year-old told Access Hollywood. "Actually, I think I might've hit him up. It was a while ago. It's been over a year. But I love him to death and I'm very happy."
Connolly was recently seen hanging out with pal Leonardo DiCaprio at NHL playoff game between the San Jose Sharks and the Los Angeles Kings. The 40-year-old star attended the hockey game in crutches after breaking his leg on the set of "Entourage" movie. Connolly was also seen without Hearst when leaving a party in Hollywood last week.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'