Kevin Connolly Splits From Lydia Hearts After a Year
Kevin Connolly is back on the single market as reports surface that he has split with girlfriend Lydia Hearst. The actress was the one who put an end to their one-year relationship, Us Weekly reports.
It was just last month that Hearst gushed about him and their relationship. "We met through mutual friends and Facebook," the 29-year-old told Access Hollywood. "Actually, I think I might've hit him up. It was a while ago. It's been over a year. But I love him to death and I'm very happy."
Connolly was recently seen hanging out with pal Leonardo DiCaprio at NHL playoff game between the San Jose Sharks and the Los Angeles Kings. The 40-year-old star attended the hockey game in crutches after breaking his leg on the set of "Entourage" movie. Connolly was also seen without Hearst when leaving a party in Hollywood last week.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift