Kevin Connolly Splits From Lydia Hearts After a Year
Kevin Connolly is back on the single market as reports surface that he has split with girlfriend Lydia Hearst. The actress was the one who put an end to their one-year relationship, Us Weekly reports.
It was just last month that Hearst gushed about him and their relationship. "We met through mutual friends and Facebook," the 29-year-old told Access Hollywood. "Actually, I think I might've hit him up. It was a while ago. It's been over a year. But I love him to death and I'm very happy."
Connolly was recently seen hanging out with pal Leonardo DiCaprio at NHL playoff game between the San Jose Sharks and the Los Angeles Kings. The 40-year-old star attended the hockey game in crutches after breaking his leg on the set of "Entourage" movie. Connolly was also seen without Hearst when leaving a party in Hollywood last week.
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood