Kevin Connolly Splits From Lydia Hearts After a Year
Kevin Connolly is back on the single market as reports surface that he has split with girlfriend Lydia Hearst. The actress was the one who put an end to their one-year relationship, Us Weekly reports.
It was just last month that Hearst gushed about him and their relationship. "We met through mutual friends and Facebook," the 29-year-old told Access Hollywood. "Actually, I think I might've hit him up. It was a while ago. It's been over a year. But I love him to death and I'm very happy."
Connolly was recently seen hanging out with pal Leonardo DiCaprio at NHL playoff game between the San Jose Sharks and the Los Angeles Kings. The 40-year-old star attended the hockey game in crutches after breaking his leg on the set of "Entourage" movie. Connolly was also seen without Hearst when leaving a party in Hollywood last week.
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower