Kevin Connolly Splits From Lydia Hearts After a Year
Kevin Connolly is back on the single market as reports surface that he has split with girlfriend Lydia Hearst. The actress was the one who put an end to their one-year relationship, Us Weekly reports.
It was just last month that Hearst gushed about him and their relationship. "We met through mutual friends and Facebook," the 29-year-old told Access Hollywood. "Actually, I think I might've hit him up. It was a while ago. It's been over a year. But I love him to death and I'm very happy."
Connolly was recently seen hanging out with pal Leonardo DiCaprio at NHL playoff game between the San Jose Sharks and the Los Angeles Kings. The 40-year-old star attended the hockey game in crutches after breaking his leg on the set of "Entourage" movie. Connolly was also seen without Hearst when leaving a party in Hollywood last week.
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof