iHeartRadio Music Awards: Ashley Greene, Hilary Duff Dazzle on Red Carpet
Ashley Greene and Hilary Duff were among stars who attended the 2014 iHeartRadio Music Awards which took place on Thursday, May 1 at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles. The two stars looked pretty as they posed on the red carpet at the awards show.
Greene opted for a white dress by Sass & Bide and a W. Britt ring at the event. She teamed her looks with a clutch and matching heels. Catching up with E! News on the red carpet, the "Twilight" star said that she felt bad for men who had to wear suits at the event while in the warm weather. The actress brought her mother and boyfriend at the event. "Headed to the @iHeartRadio awards! Can't wait to see the performances!" she tweeted.
While Greene chose a white ensemble, Duff sported a black dress by Maria Lucia Hohan. The dress is adorned with some details on the front part. She completed the chic style with Giuseppe Zanotti heels and styled her hair up in a knot. The mother of one expressed her excitement about attending the event on Instagram, writing, "On my way to @iheartradio #iheartawards very excited! Mr @marcusrfrancis have me the highest bun and @adambreuchaud gave me a roarange kisser."
Other stars who turned heads at the red carpets were Jared Leto and Corey Feldman. The member of 30 Seconds to Mars wore a patterned shirt, a blue jacket and a black skirt over black pants. He also had a pair of sunglasses while his long hair was styled loose. Feldman, meanwhile, sported a sheer top and black jacket when posing for cameras.
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance