Tony Parker's Fiancee Axelle Francine Gave Birth to Baby Boy
Tony Parker is officially a first-time dad. A spokesman for the San Antonio Spurs confirmed that the NBA player's fiancee Axelle Francine gave birth to their first child, a baby boy named Josh, on Wednesday, April 30.
Josh's birth came hours before Parker's team held victory over the Dallas Mavericks in Game 5 of the playoffs. "He was really excited before the game. Obviously, he was really excited to have his son here and wanted to get this game really badly, not only for his son but for the situation and the timing of it," Spurs forward Tim Duncan said.
Parker announced the French journalist's pregnancy back in October when he tweeted, "Hey just wanted to say that I'm very happy today... me and my future Wife going to have a Baby Boy!!!!" They began dating in 2011 and he confirmed the engagement in 2013 when he tweeted, "Spend time with my fiancee."
Parker was previously married to Eva Longoria for three years. He was caught sexting with Erin Barry, the wife of his former Spurs teammate Brent Barry.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'