Tony Parker's Fiancee Axelle Francine Gave Birth to Baby Boy
Tony Parker is officially a first-time dad. A spokesman for the San Antonio Spurs confirmed that the NBA player's fiancee Axelle Francine gave birth to their first child, a baby boy named Josh, on Wednesday, April 30.
Josh's birth came hours before Parker's team held victory over the Dallas Mavericks in Game 5 of the playoffs. "He was really excited before the game. Obviously, he was really excited to have his son here and wanted to get this game really badly, not only for his son but for the situation and the timing of it," Spurs forward Tim Duncan said.
Parker announced the French journalist's pregnancy back in October when he tweeted, "Hey just wanted to say that I'm very happy today... me and my future Wife going to have a Baby Boy!!!!" They began dating in 2011 and he confirmed the engagement in 2013 when he tweeted, "Spend time with my fiancee."
Parker was previously married to Eva Longoria for three years. He was caught sexting with Erin Barry, the wife of his former Spurs teammate Brent Barry.
- Kate Winslet Opens Up About Being Fat-Shamed as a Child: 'They Called Me Blubber'
- Justin Bieber and Koutney Kardashian Secretly Hooking Up in 'Love Nest'
- First Possible 'Marvel's Defenders' Art Promo and Logo Arrive Online
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Meet Anthony Hopkins' Sidekick in New 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Motion Posters
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors