Tony Parker's Fiancee Axelle Francine Gave Birth to Baby Boy
Tony Parker is officially a first-time dad. A spokesman for the San Antonio Spurs confirmed that the NBA player's fiancee Axelle Francine gave birth to their first child, a baby boy named Josh, on Wednesday, April 30.
Josh's birth came hours before Parker's team held victory over the Dallas Mavericks in Game 5 of the playoffs. "He was really excited before the game. Obviously, he was really excited to have his son here and wanted to get this game really badly, not only for his son but for the situation and the timing of it," Spurs forward Tim Duncan said.
Parker announced the French journalist's pregnancy back in October when he tweeted, "Hey just wanted to say that I'm very happy today... me and my future Wife going to have a Baby Boy!!!!" They began dating in 2011 and he confirmed the engagement in 2013 when he tweeted, "Spend time with my fiancee."
Parker was previously married to Eva Longoria for three years. He was caught sexting with Erin Barry, the wife of his former Spurs teammate Brent Barry.
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Amazon Is Adapting Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' Into a Limited Series
- Caitlyn Jenner's Rep Clears Up Rumors of Inaugural Dance With Donald Trump
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3