Lupita Nyong'o Among Guests at 2014 White House Correspondents' Dinner
Some of celebrity guests invited for White House Correspondents' Dinner this year are revealed. Lupita Nyong'o is among the A-listers coming to annual bash along with "Scandal" actor Tony Goldwyn, "Modern Family" actress Sofia Vergara, and country singer Brad Paisley.
Also set to attend the event are "Her" director Spike Jonze, "Glee" star Darren Criss, "Ride Along" actor Kevin Hart, Vergara's co-stars Jesse Tyler Ferguson & Eric Stonestreet, "The Good Wife" star Julianna Margulies, singer Gloria Estefan, and Jessica Simpson.
The other guests include Bellamy Young, Darby Stanchfield, Scott Foley, Jeff Perry, Katie Lowes, Guillermo Diaz, Wendi McLendon-Covey, Chip Esten, David McCallum, Kimberly Williams-Paisley, Emilio Estefan, Rosario Dawson, Jeff Goldblum, Freida Pinto, and Josh Gad.
Joel McHale is set to host the dinner this coming Saturday, May 3. President Obama is expected to join the celebrity guests at the event.
More Lupita Nyong'o News
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o to Star in a Movie Based on a Twitter Sensation
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Flaunt Booties in Skimpy Swimsuits During Vacation in Cannes
- Lana Del Rey Debuts 'Cherry', Dishes on Collaboration With Stevie Nicks
- Lady GaGa Posts Topless Pic to Wish Naomi Campbell Happy Birthday
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 1: Four Finalists Sing for the Win
- Taylor Swift's Alleged BF Joe Alwyn Relocating to the States to Be Closer to Her