Lupita Nyong'o Among Guests at 2014 White House Correspondents' Dinner
Some of celebrity guests invited for White House Correspondents' Dinner this year are revealed. Lupita Nyong'o is among the A-listers coming to annual bash along with "Scandal" actor Tony Goldwyn, "Modern Family" actress Sofia Vergara, and country singer Brad Paisley.
Also set to attend the event are "Her" director Spike Jonze, "Glee" star Darren Criss, "Ride Along" actor Kevin Hart, Vergara's co-stars Jesse Tyler Ferguson & Eric Stonestreet, "The Good Wife" star Julianna Margulies, singer Gloria Estefan, and Jessica Simpson.
The other guests include Bellamy Young, Darby Stanchfield, Scott Foley, Jeff Perry, Katie Lowes, Guillermo Diaz, Wendi McLendon-Covey, Chip Esten, David McCallum, Kimberly Williams-Paisley, Emilio Estefan, Rosario Dawson, Jeff Goldblum, Freida Pinto, and Josh Gad.
Joel McHale is set to host the dinner this coming Saturday, May 3. President Obama is expected to join the celebrity guests at the event.
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4