Lupita Nyong'o Among Guests at 2014 White House Correspondents' Dinner
Some of celebrity guests invited for White House Correspondents' Dinner this year are revealed. Lupita Nyong'o is among the A-listers coming to annual bash along with "Scandal" actor Tony Goldwyn, "Modern Family" actress Sofia Vergara, and country singer Brad Paisley.
Also set to attend the event are "Her" director Spike Jonze, "Glee" star Darren Criss, "Ride Along" actor Kevin Hart, Vergara's co-stars Jesse Tyler Ferguson & Eric Stonestreet, "The Good Wife" star Julianna Margulies, singer Gloria Estefan, and Jessica Simpson.
The other guests include Bellamy Young, Darby Stanchfield, Scott Foley, Jeff Perry, Katie Lowes, Guillermo Diaz, Wendi McLendon-Covey, Chip Esten, David McCallum, Kimberly Williams-Paisley, Emilio Estefan, Rosario Dawson, Jeff Goldblum, Freida Pinto, and Josh Gad.
Joel McHale is set to host the dinner this coming Saturday, May 3. President Obama is expected to join the celebrity guests at the event.
More Lupita Nyong'o News
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis