'Breaking Bad' Spin-Off 'Better Call Saul' Casts Michael McKean
"Better Call Saul" adds another veteran actor to its cast ensemble. Michael McKean has landed a co-starring role on the upcoming drama series, playing a new character named Dr. Thurber, who is a gifted lawyer hampered by a strange affliction.
McKean, who is a former cast member on "Saturday Night Live", joins Bob Odenkirk and Jonathan Banks who have been set to reprise their roles as Saul Goodman and trusted private investigator/fixer Michael "Mike" Ehrmantraut.
The "Breaking Bad" spin-off will focus on the titular character "in the years before he became Walter White's attorney. From parking tickets to mass murder, from slip-and-fall to bond fraud, Saul handles it all."
"Breaking Bad" creator creator Vince Gilligan will direct the pilot. The new show is expected to premiere in November on AMC.
McKean recently appeared as guest star on sitcom "Happy Endings" and police procedural series "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit".
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof