Jennifer Lopez's New Single 'First Love' Leaks in Full
Jennifer Lopez's "First Love" has unexpectedly arrived online. The track has been confirmed as the latest single taken from the Latin singer's yet-to-be-tiled album that's scheduled to be released on June 17.
Produced by hitmaker Max Martin, the upbeat love song features Lopez singing about finding her Mr. Right over the heavy drums and electronic pop beats. "I wish you were my first love 'cause if you were first there wouldn't have been a second, third or fourth love," she coos.
"First Love" was one of the songs Lopez played when she previewed her new album during an intimate brunch in Malibu last week. During the event, she also revealed what fans could expect from her upcoming LP.
"If you listen to my albums, they were always about love. I've always sung about love. It was always love in a certain way: A fairytale type of way; I was hoping, praying, and wishing for that," Lopez said last week.
"After this experience, and these past couple of years, I realized love is completely different than I thought it was. I still believe in it more than ever. I'm still singing about it on every track, but I want it in the right way. I believe there's a certain way that it should be," she continued.
"The things I went through comes out here [on the album]," she added. "It's a stronger Jennifer. A Jennifer that still believes in love but she's more grown now."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame