Jennifer Lopez's New Single 'First Love' Leaks in Full
Jennifer Lopez's "First Love" has unexpectedly arrived online. The track has been confirmed as the latest single taken from the Latin singer's yet-to-be-tiled album that's scheduled to be released on June 17.
Produced by hitmaker Max Martin, the upbeat love song features Lopez singing about finding her Mr. Right over the heavy drums and electronic pop beats. "I wish you were my first love 'cause if you were first there wouldn't have been a second, third or fourth love," she coos.
"First Love" was one of the songs Lopez played when she previewed her new album during an intimate brunch in Malibu last week. During the event, she also revealed what fans could expect from her upcoming LP.
"If you listen to my albums, they were always about love. I've always sung about love. It was always love in a certain way: A fairytale type of way; I was hoping, praying, and wishing for that," Lopez said last week.
"After this experience, and these past couple of years, I realized love is completely different than I thought it was. I still believe in it more than ever. I'm still singing about it on every track, but I want it in the right way. I believe there's a certain way that it should be," she continued.
"The things I went through comes out here [on the album]," she added. "It's a stronger Jennifer. A Jennifer that still believes in love but she's more grown now."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie