James Franco 'Only Kissed' Lindsay Lohan, Calls Her 'Delusional'
James Franco insists he never had sex with Lindsay Lohan. Speaking to Howard Stern, the multi-talented star addressed LiLo's former lover list, saying, "I never had sex with Lindsay Lohan." He added, "I will swear on my mother's life that I never had sex with her."
The 36-year-old actor admitted the most intimate moment they had was perhaps when they kissed. "Alright, we maybe kissed," he revealed. "When we made out, it was so long ago. I was, like, a nice guy," he claimed, adding that it was "lame."
He went on accusing LiLo of stalking him. "We were at this hotel during a very dark period of her history ... and it seemed pretty damn clear that she liked me," he recalled. "I'd come home late to the hotel and she'd come find me. She even broke into my room one time ... I opened my eyes and there's Lindsay in my room at 3 A.M."
"I can't believe she put me on that private list," he added, calling the list more like "the list of her obsessions." "She's so delusional!" he slammed the troubled star, adding, "I bet you if we brought her in here and you asked her to her face, 'Did you have sex with James?' She would say yes."
Franco also addressed his alleged attempt to hook up with a teen girl named Lucy Clode. "I'm not going to high schools, looking for dates," he said. "I was just trying to meet someone ... it's just that my dirty s**t gets put out internationally."
In other news, Star recently reported that the married man who impregnated Lindsay Lohan was Spanish artist Domingo Zapata. According to the tabloid, Zapata's "totally in love" with the former Disney darling and he "views his marriage certificate as a piece of paper." Her rep denies it though, calling the story "not true."
Lohan herself previously revealed on her OWN docuseries that she had been dating a married man and she recently suffered a miscarriage.
More James Franco News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed