Tim Blake Nelson to Play Second Villain in 'The Fantastic Four'
"The Fantastic Four" will have more than one villain. Tim Blake Nelson ("The Incredible Hulk") is reportedly in final negotiations to play Harvey Elder, an eccentric and socially awkward scientist who in the comic books becomes the villainous Mole Man.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the Mole Man will not make an appearance in the first installment of the rebooted franchise. The movie is believed to be a platform to introduce Elder before the character gets a bigger role in the future film.
The first movie will arrive on June 19, 2015. Josh Trank will serve as a director, while Simon Kinberg writes the script. Miles Teller, Kate Mara, Michael B. Jordan, and Jamie Bell play the lead roles, and Toby Kebbell will portray Doctor Doom.
"The Fantastic Four 2" is set to follow on July 14, 2017.
More The Fantastic Four News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert