Tim Blake Nelson to Play Second Villain in 'The Fantastic Four'
"The Fantastic Four" will have more than one villain. Tim Blake Nelson ("The Incredible Hulk") is reportedly in final negotiations to play Harvey Elder, an eccentric and socially awkward scientist who in the comic books becomes the villainous Mole Man.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the Mole Man will not make an appearance in the first installment of the rebooted franchise. The movie is believed to be a platform to introduce Elder before the character gets a bigger role in the future film.
The first movie will arrive on June 19, 2015. Josh Trank will serve as a director, while Simon Kinberg writes the script. Miles Teller, Kate Mara, Michael B. Jordan, and Jamie Bell play the lead roles, and Toby Kebbell will portray Doctor Doom.
"The Fantastic Four 2" is set to follow on July 14, 2017.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation