Tim Blake Nelson to Play Second Villain in 'The Fantastic Four'
"The Fantastic Four" will have more than one villain. Tim Blake Nelson ("The Incredible Hulk") is reportedly in final negotiations to play Harvey Elder, an eccentric and socially awkward scientist who in the comic books becomes the villainous Mole Man.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the Mole Man will not make an appearance in the first installment of the rebooted franchise. The movie is believed to be a platform to introduce Elder before the character gets a bigger role in the future film.
The first movie will arrive on June 19, 2015. Josh Trank will serve as a director, while Simon Kinberg writes the script. Miles Teller, Kate Mara, Michael B. Jordan, and Jamie Bell play the lead roles, and Toby Kebbell will portray Doctor Doom.
"The Fantastic Four 2" is set to follow on July 14, 2017.
More The Fantastic Four News
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Report: Chris Brown and Quavo's Feud Is Far From Over
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Gets TV Premiere Date. See New Stunning Poster!
- 'Bachelor in Paradise': DeMario Details Wild Night With Corinne in First Interview Post-Scandal
- Remy Ma 'Ecstatic' After Breaking Nicki Minaj's Winning Streak at BET Awards
- 'Castle Rock' Casts Jane Levy and Sissy Spacek
- Danielle Panabaker and Hayes Robbins Tie the Knot - See the Pic
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring