Tim Blake Nelson to Play Second Villain in 'The Fantastic Four'
"The Fantastic Four" will have more than one villain. Tim Blake Nelson ("The Incredible Hulk") is reportedly in final negotiations to play Harvey Elder, an eccentric and socially awkward scientist who in the comic books becomes the villainous Mole Man.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the Mole Man will not make an appearance in the first installment of the rebooted franchise. The movie is believed to be a platform to introduce Elder before the character gets a bigger role in the future film.
The first movie will arrive on June 19, 2015. Josh Trank will serve as a director, while Simon Kinberg writes the script. Miles Teller, Kate Mara, Michael B. Jordan, and Jamie Bell play the lead roles, and Toby Kebbell will portray Doctor Doom.
"The Fantastic Four 2" is set to follow on July 14, 2017.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'