Tim Blake Nelson to Play Second Villain in 'The Fantastic Four'
"The Fantastic Four" will have more than one villain. Tim Blake Nelson ("The Incredible Hulk") is reportedly in final negotiations to play Harvey Elder, an eccentric and socially awkward scientist who in the comic books becomes the villainous Mole Man.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the Mole Man will not make an appearance in the first installment of the rebooted franchise. The movie is believed to be a platform to introduce Elder before the character gets a bigger role in the future film.
The first movie will arrive on June 19, 2015. Josh Trank will serve as a director, while Simon Kinberg writes the script. Miles Teller, Kate Mara, Michael B. Jordan, and Jamie Bell play the lead roles, and Toby Kebbell will portray Doctor Doom.
"The Fantastic Four 2" is set to follow on July 14, 2017.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie