Ariana Grande and Iggy Azalea Star in 'Problem' Lyric Video
After previewing it several times on Instagram, Ariana Grande released the full lyric video of her Iggy Azalea-assisted new single "Problem" on Wednesday, April 30. Shot in black and white, the clip features the two singers performing the song behind the pinwheel-shaped shadows as the lyrics, written in white letters, flash on the screen.
Featuring whispering voices from Big Sean, "Problem" was debuted by Grande at the Radio Disney Music Awards over the weekend. The Max Martin-penned up-tempo song has topped iTunes download charts in over 30 countries. It's also been predicted to debut in the top 10 of Billboard Hot 100 next week.
"I fell in love with Iggy when I saw this video of her performing 'Work' live, and I just thought she was so original and I loved the way she pronounced her words," Grande told Rolling Stone of her decision to work with Azalea. "I thought we would make the perfect girl-power duo for 'Problem', so I'm very grateful that she did it with me. I love meeting people I admire and discovering that they're really chill human beings and nothing's gone to their head."
"Problem" comes as the first offering from Grande's next album that's due out later this year.
Ariana Grande's "Problem" (feat. Iggy Azalea) music video
More Ariana Grande News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video