Ariana Grande and Iggy Azalea Star in 'Problem' Lyric Video
After previewing it several times on Instagram, Ariana Grande released the full lyric video of her Iggy Azalea-assisted new single "Problem" on Wednesday, April 30. Shot in black and white, the clip features the two singers performing the song behind the pinwheel-shaped shadows as the lyrics, written in white letters, flash on the screen.
Featuring whispering voices from Big Sean, "Problem" was debuted by Grande at the Radio Disney Music Awards over the weekend. The Max Martin-penned up-tempo song has topped iTunes download charts in over 30 countries. It's also been predicted to debut in the top 10 of Billboard Hot 100 next week.
"I fell in love with Iggy when I saw this video of her performing 'Work' live, and I just thought she was so original and I loved the way she pronounced her words," Grande told Rolling Stone of her decision to work with Azalea. "I thought we would make the perfect girl-power duo for 'Problem', so I'm very grateful that she did it with me. I love meeting people I admire and discovering that they're really chill human beings and nothing's gone to their head."
"Problem" comes as the first offering from Grande's next album that's due out later this year.
Ariana Grande's "Problem" (feat. Iggy Azalea) music video
More Ariana Grande News
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women
- 'Castle Rock' Finds Its Female Lead in Melanie Lynskey
- Kendra Wilkinson Admits to Doing 'FaceTime Sex' With Husband Hank When in Long-Distance Relationship
- 'Big Brother' Season 19 Premiere: Biggest Twist Gets a Houseguest Evicted
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Enjoy Vacation in the Bahamas Amid Divorce
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer