'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' Debuts Second Trailer
A second trailer for "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" is unleashed, giving a closer look at the four amphibian heroes. April O'Neil (Megan Fox) is trying to capture Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo on action with her camera phone, only to get fainted when she meets them up close.
The main baddie, Eric Sachs (William Fichtner) is also seen in the video with and without his intimidating Shredder suit. "Crime, violent, and fear have run rampant. Our great city is being destroyed. People want justice restored to this world. People want heroes, Miss O'Neil. But heroes are not born, they're created. That's what your father and I are trying to do - create hero," he says.
Raphael, Michelangelo, and Donatello are motion-captured by Alan Ritchson, Noel Fisher, and Jeremy Howard. Pete Ploszek plays Leonardo on set, while Johnny Knoxville is tapped to voice the character. Their mentor, Splinter, is motion-captured by Danny Woodburn and voiced by Tony Shalhoub.
The movie is directed by Jonathan Liebesman and co-produced by Michael Bay. Supported by Will Arnett, the film has undergone reshoots for August 8 release in United States.
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle