'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' Debuts Second Trailer
A second trailer for "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" is unleashed, giving a closer look at the four amphibian heroes. April O'Neil (Megan Fox) is trying to capture Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo on action with her camera phone, only to get fainted when she meets them up close.
The main baddie, Eric Sachs (William Fichtner) is also seen in the video with and without his intimidating Shredder suit. "Crime, violent, and fear have run rampant. Our great city is being destroyed. People want justice restored to this world. People want heroes, Miss O'Neil. But heroes are not born, they're created. That's what your father and I are trying to do - create hero," he says.
Raphael, Michelangelo, and Donatello are motion-captured by Alan Ritchson, Noel Fisher, and Jeremy Howard. Pete Ploszek plays Leonardo on set, while Johnny Knoxville is tapped to voice the character. Their mentor, Splinter, is motion-captured by Danny Woodburn and voiced by Tony Shalhoub.
The movie is directed by Jonathan Liebesman and co-produced by Michael Bay. Supported by Will Arnett, the film has undergone reshoots for August 8 release in United States.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?