'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' Debuts Second Trailer
A second trailer for "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" is unleashed, giving a closer look at the four amphibian heroes. April O'Neil (Megan Fox) is trying to capture Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo on action with her camera phone, only to get fainted when she meets them up close.
The main baddie, Eric Sachs (William Fichtner) is also seen in the video with and without his intimidating Shredder suit. "Crime, violent, and fear have run rampant. Our great city is being destroyed. People want justice restored to this world. People want heroes, Miss O'Neil. But heroes are not born, they're created. That's what your father and I are trying to do - create hero," he says.
Raphael, Michelangelo, and Donatello are motion-captured by Alan Ritchson, Noel Fisher, and Jeremy Howard. Pete Ploszek plays Leonardo on set, while Johnny Knoxville is tapped to voice the character. Their mentor, Splinter, is motion-captured by Danny Woodburn and voiced by Tony Shalhoub.
The movie is directed by Jonathan Liebesman and co-produced by Michael Bay. Supported by Will Arnett, the film has undergone reshoots for August 8 release in United States.
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna