'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' Debuts Second Trailer
A second trailer for "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" is unleashed, giving a closer look at the four amphibian heroes. April O'Neil (Megan Fox) is trying to capture Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo on action with her camera phone, only to get fainted when she meets them up close.
The main baddie, Eric Sachs (William Fichtner) is also seen in the video with and without his intimidating Shredder suit. "Crime, violent, and fear have run rampant. Our great city is being destroyed. People want justice restored to this world. People want heroes, Miss O'Neil. But heroes are not born, they're created. That's what your father and I are trying to do - create hero," he says.
Raphael, Michelangelo, and Donatello are motion-captured by Alan Ritchson, Noel Fisher, and Jeremy Howard. Pete Ploszek plays Leonardo on set, while Johnny Knoxville is tapped to voice the character. Their mentor, Splinter, is motion-captured by Danny Woodburn and voiced by Tony Shalhoub.
The movie is directed by Jonathan Liebesman and co-produced by Michael Bay. Supported by Will Arnett, the film has undergone reshoots for August 8 release in United States.
More Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory