'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' Debuts Second Trailer
A second trailer for "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" is unleashed, giving a closer look at the four amphibian heroes. April O'Neil (Megan Fox) is trying to capture Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo on action with her camera phone, only to get fainted when she meets them up close.
The main baddie, Eric Sachs (William Fichtner) is also seen in the video with and without his intimidating Shredder suit. "Crime, violent, and fear have run rampant. Our great city is being destroyed. People want justice restored to this world. People want heroes, Miss O'Neil. But heroes are not born, they're created. That's what your father and I are trying to do - create hero," he says.
Raphael, Michelangelo, and Donatello are motion-captured by Alan Ritchson, Noel Fisher, and Jeremy Howard. Pete Ploszek plays Leonardo on set, while Johnny Knoxville is tapped to voice the character. Their mentor, Splinter, is motion-captured by Danny Woodburn and voiced by Tony Shalhoub.
The movie is directed by Jonathan Liebesman and co-produced by Michael Bay. Supported by Will Arnett, the film has undergone reshoots for August 8 release in United States.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts