Report: Peaches Geldof Died of Heroin Overdose
Peaches Geldof died of heroin overdose, reported London's The Times. The news outlet said on Wednesday, April 30 that the 25-year-old TV presenter's cause of death would officially be revealed at an inquest on Thursday.
Geldof passed away in early April at her home in Wrotham, Kent, England. The daughter of singer Bob Geldof and the late Paula Yates was found unresponsive with her youngest son Phaedra by her side. Initial autopsy and toxicology reports were inconclusive.
"At this stage, the death is being treated as an unexplained sudden death. Officers are working to establish the circumstances around the death," Kent cops said at the time of Geldof's death.
The Times also reported that prior to her passing, the star became "increasingly obsessed" with the death of her mother. Back in 2000, Yates died of heroin overdose while she was alone with Geldof's then-4-year-old sister Tiger Lily.
Geldof was survived by husband Thomas Cohen and two sons, 2-year-old Astala and 1-year-old Phaedra.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child