Report: Peaches Geldof Died of Heroin Overdose
Peaches Geldof died of heroin overdose, reported London's The Times. The news outlet said on Wednesday, April 30 that the 25-year-old TV presenter's cause of death would officially be revealed at an inquest on Thursday.
Geldof passed away in early April at her home in Wrotham, Kent, England. The daughter of singer Bob Geldof and the late Paula Yates was found unresponsive with her youngest son Phaedra by her side. Initial autopsy and toxicology reports were inconclusive.
"At this stage, the death is being treated as an unexplained sudden death. Officers are working to establish the circumstances around the death," Kent cops said at the time of Geldof's death.
The Times also reported that prior to her passing, the star became "increasingly obsessed" with the death of her mother. Back in 2000, Yates died of heroin overdose while she was alone with Geldof's then-4-year-old sister Tiger Lily.
Geldof was survived by husband Thomas Cohen and two sons, 2-year-old Astala and 1-year-old Phaedra.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs