Report: Peaches Geldof Died of Heroin Overdose
Peaches Geldof died of heroin overdose, reported London's The Times. The news outlet said on Wednesday, April 30 that the 25-year-old TV presenter's cause of death would officially be revealed at an inquest on Thursday.
Geldof passed away in early April at her home in Wrotham, Kent, England. The daughter of singer Bob Geldof and the late Paula Yates was found unresponsive with her youngest son Phaedra by her side. Initial autopsy and toxicology reports were inconclusive.
"At this stage, the death is being treated as an unexplained sudden death. Officers are working to establish the circumstances around the death," Kent cops said at the time of Geldof's death.
The Times also reported that prior to her passing, the star became "increasingly obsessed" with the death of her mother. Back in 2000, Yates died of heroin overdose while she was alone with Geldof's then-4-year-old sister Tiger Lily.
Geldof was survived by husband Thomas Cohen and two sons, 2-year-old Astala and 1-year-old Phaedra.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation