Report: Peaches Geldof Died of Heroin Overdose
Peaches Geldof died of heroin overdose, reported London's The Times. The news outlet said on Wednesday, April 30 that the 25-year-old TV presenter's cause of death would officially be revealed at an inquest on Thursday.
Geldof passed away in early April at her home in Wrotham, Kent, England. The daughter of singer Bob Geldof and the late Paula Yates was found unresponsive with her youngest son Phaedra by her side. Initial autopsy and toxicology reports were inconclusive.
"At this stage, the death is being treated as an unexplained sudden death. Officers are working to establish the circumstances around the death," Kent cops said at the time of Geldof's death.
The Times also reported that prior to her passing, the star became "increasingly obsessed" with the death of her mother. Back in 2000, Yates died of heroin overdose while she was alone with Geldof's then-4-year-old sister Tiger Lily.
Geldof was survived by husband Thomas Cohen and two sons, 2-year-old Astala and 1-year-old Phaedra.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed