Report: Peaches Geldof Died of Heroin Overdose
Peaches Geldof died of heroin overdose, reported London's The Times. The news outlet said on Wednesday, April 30 that the 25-year-old TV presenter's cause of death would officially be revealed at an inquest on Thursday.
Geldof passed away in early April at her home in Wrotham, Kent, England. The daughter of singer Bob Geldof and the late Paula Yates was found unresponsive with her youngest son Phaedra by her side. Initial autopsy and toxicology reports were inconclusive.
"At this stage, the death is being treated as an unexplained sudden death. Officers are working to establish the circumstances around the death," Kent cops said at the time of Geldof's death.
The Times also reported that prior to her passing, the star became "increasingly obsessed" with the death of her mother. Back in 2000, Yates died of heroin overdose while she was alone with Geldof's then-4-year-old sister Tiger Lily.
Geldof was survived by husband Thomas Cohen and two sons, 2-year-old Astala and 1-year-old Phaedra.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says