Jennifer Lawrence's Mystique Kicks Ass in New 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Clip
Jennifer Lawrence kicks some ass as Mystique in a newly-released "X-Men: Days of Future Past" clip. Nearing its May 23 release, the Bryan Singer-directed actioner gives a closer look at the blue-skinned mutant and the man she's sent to kill, Bolivar Trask.
In the sequel, Wolverine is set back to 1973 to stop Mystique from assassinating Trask, played by Peter Dinklage. The clip shows Trask introducing a device that can detect mutant to a bunch of military and politic leaders. The device works right away with Mystique's cover blown away.
On other news, 20th Fox Century has released "X-Men Alternate Timeline X-Tension" for Google's Chrome web browser. It allows users to view the events of "X-Men: Days of Future Past" alternate history and incorporate it to their Facebook page.
"The X-Men have teamed up with Norton to help protect you from an uncertain future. Travel through time to witness the ways mutants have affected our history and safeguarded the future, just like Norton helps you take control of your future," the intro reads.
"X-Men: Days of Future Past" TV Spot 3:
"X-Men: Days of Future Past" TV Spot 4:
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars