Jennifer Lawrence's Mystique Kicks Ass in New 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Clip
Jennifer Lawrence kicks some ass as Mystique in a newly-released "X-Men: Days of Future Past" clip. Nearing its May 23 release, the Bryan Singer-directed actioner gives a closer look at the blue-skinned mutant and the man she's sent to kill, Bolivar Trask.
In the sequel, Wolverine is set back to 1973 to stop Mystique from assassinating Trask, played by Peter Dinklage. The clip shows Trask introducing a device that can detect mutant to a bunch of military and politic leaders. The device works right away with Mystique's cover blown away.
On other news, 20th Fox Century has released "X-Men Alternate Timeline X-Tension" for Google's Chrome web browser. It allows users to view the events of "X-Men: Days of Future Past" alternate history and incorporate it to their Facebook page.
"The X-Men have teamed up with Norton to help protect you from an uncertain future. Travel through time to witness the ways mutants have affected our history and safeguarded the future, just like Norton helps you take control of your future," the intro reads.
"X-Men: Days of Future Past" TV Spot 3:
"X-Men: Days of Future Past" TV Spot 4:
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I 6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza