Jennifer Lawrence's Mystique Kicks Ass in New 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Clip
Jennifer Lawrence kicks some ass as Mystique in a newly-released "X-Men: Days of Future Past" clip. Nearing its May 23 release, the Bryan Singer-directed actioner gives a closer look at the blue-skinned mutant and the man she's sent to kill, Bolivar Trask.
In the sequel, Wolverine is set back to 1973 to stop Mystique from assassinating Trask, played by Peter Dinklage. The clip shows Trask introducing a device that can detect mutant to a bunch of military and politic leaders. The device works right away with Mystique's cover blown away.
On other news, 20th Fox Century has released "X-Men Alternate Timeline X-Tension" for Google's Chrome web browser. It allows users to view the events of "X-Men: Days of Future Past" alternate history and incorporate it to their Facebook page.
"The X-Men have teamed up with Norton to help protect you from an uncertain future. Travel through time to witness the ways mutants have affected our history and safeguarded the future, just like Norton helps you take control of your future," the intro reads.
"X-Men: Days of Future Past" TV Spot 3:
"X-Men: Days of Future Past" TV Spot 4:
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album