Jennifer Lawrence's Mystique Kicks Ass in New 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Clip
Jennifer Lawrence kicks some ass as Mystique in a newly-released "X-Men: Days of Future Past" clip. Nearing its May 23 release, the Bryan Singer-directed actioner gives a closer look at the blue-skinned mutant and the man she's sent to kill, Bolivar Trask.
In the sequel, Wolverine is set back to 1973 to stop Mystique from assassinating Trask, played by Peter Dinklage. The clip shows Trask introducing a device that can detect mutant to a bunch of military and politic leaders. The device works right away with Mystique's cover blown away.
On other news, 20th Fox Century has released "X-Men Alternate Timeline X-Tension" for Google's Chrome web browser. It allows users to view the events of "X-Men: Days of Future Past" alternate history and incorporate it to their Facebook page.
"The X-Men have teamed up with Norton to help protect you from an uncertain future. Travel through time to witness the ways mutants have affected our history and safeguarded the future, just like Norton helps you take control of your future," the intro reads.
"X-Men: Days of Future Past" TV Spot 4:
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik