Syfy Greenlights 'Sharknado 3'
"Sharknado 3" is officially happening. Syfy has ordered a follow-up to the yet-to-be-released "Sharknado 2: The Second One", capitalizing on its epic disaster franchise. The third movie is eyed for a 2015 premiere.
Details, including title, set and cast, of "Sharknado 3" are not available just yet, as the cable channel is gearing up for the release of the second installment. Scheduled to premiere this summer on Wednesday, July 30 at 9/8c, it is set in New York City.
According to the synopsis, when a freak weather system turns its deadly fury on the Big Apple, unleashing a Sharknado on the population and its most cherished, iconic sites, only Fin and April can save the city.
Ian Ziering and Tara Reid reprise their roles as Fin and April respectively, joined by new castmembers such as Kelly Osbourne, Vivvica A. Fox, Mark McGrath and Judd Hirsch. Anthony Ferrante returns as the director with Thunder Levin still providing the script. Filming began in February on location in New York.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3