Demi Lovato May Collaborate With Ed Sheeran
Some of Demi Lovato's dreams may come true in the near future. The former Disney star recently took to Twitter to reveal some names in the music industry she'd like to collaborate with.
"Dream Collabs: Kelly Clarkson (duh), Eminem, Ed Sheeran, Marc Anthony, Christina Aguilera, Macklemore, Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, & Drake," she wrote on Tuesday, April 29. One of those names unexpectedly read the post and thought that working with the "Heart Attack" singer would be a brilliant idea.
"@ddlovato let's write a song then!" Sheeran replied. Lovato then excitedly wrote, "I am SO down!!!!!!!" The two stars' posts made their Twitter followers go crazy. They joined forces to generate a worldwide trend for #WeWantADemiAndEdSong. However, there's currently still no further word on the collaboration between Lovato and Sheeran.
Around the same time, Lovato also expressed her desire to collaborate with Christina Perri, tweeting, "Btw @christinaperri collab??!" The "Human" singer later said, "@ddlovato girl, you know i would."
Lovato is currently planning to bring her "Neon Light" tour to Europe. Earlier this week, she announced that she had teamed up with Shazam to create tour schedules. "This is a fantastic way for Shazam to help Demi Lovato fans across Europe easily cast their vote to have her play in a city near them," said Peter Szabo, Shazam's head of music, in a statement.
More Demi Lovato News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen