Demi Lovato May Collaborate With Ed Sheeran
Some of Demi Lovato's dreams may come true in the near future. The former Disney star recently took to Twitter to reveal some names in the music industry she'd like to collaborate with.
"Dream Collabs: Kelly Clarkson (duh), Eminem, Ed Sheeran, Marc Anthony, Christina Aguilera, Macklemore, Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, & Drake," she wrote on Tuesday, April 29. One of those names unexpectedly read the post and thought that working with the "Heart Attack" singer would be a brilliant idea.
"@ddlovato let's write a song then!" Sheeran replied. Lovato then excitedly wrote, "I am SO down!!!!!!!" The two stars' posts made their Twitter followers go crazy. They joined forces to generate a worldwide trend for #WeWantADemiAndEdSong. However, there's currently still no further word on the collaboration between Lovato and Sheeran.
Around the same time, Lovato also expressed her desire to collaborate with Christina Perri, tweeting, "Btw @christinaperri collab??!" The "Human" singer later said, "@ddlovato girl, you know i would."
Lovato is currently planning to bring her "Neon Light" tour to Europe. Earlier this week, she announced that she had teamed up with Shazam to create tour schedules. "This is a fantastic way for Shazam to help Demi Lovato fans across Europe easily cast their vote to have her play in a city near them," said Peter Szabo, Shazam's head of music, in a statement.
More Demi Lovato News
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry