Demi Lovato May Collaborate With Ed Sheeran
Some of Demi Lovato's dreams may come true in the near future. The former Disney star recently took to Twitter to reveal some names in the music industry she'd like to collaborate with.
"Dream Collabs: Kelly Clarkson (duh), Eminem, Ed Sheeran, Marc Anthony, Christina Aguilera, Macklemore, Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, & Drake," she wrote on Tuesday, April 29. One of those names unexpectedly read the post and thought that working with the "Heart Attack" singer would be a brilliant idea.
"@ddlovato let's write a song then!" Sheeran replied. Lovato then excitedly wrote, "I am SO down!!!!!!!" The two stars' posts made their Twitter followers go crazy. They joined forces to generate a worldwide trend for #WeWantADemiAndEdSong. However, there's currently still no further word on the collaboration between Lovato and Sheeran.
Around the same time, Lovato also expressed her desire to collaborate with Christina Perri, tweeting, "Btw @christinaperri collab??!" The "Human" singer later said, "@ddlovato girl, you know i would."
Lovato is currently planning to bring her "Neon Light" tour to Europe. Earlier this week, she announced that she had teamed up with Shazam to create tour schedules. "This is a fantastic way for Shazam to help Demi Lovato fans across Europe easily cast their vote to have her play in a city near them," said Peter Szabo, Shazam's head of music, in a statement.
More Demi Lovato News
- 'The Walking Dead' Will Reveal Who Helped Daryl Escape the Sanctuary
- Beyonce Is Suffering From Bad Morning Sickness
- You're Not the Victim! Brad Pitt Blasts Angelina Jolie's Cambodian Interview
- Watch Migos' Energetic Performance of 'Bad and Boujee' on 'Ellen'
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad