'SNL' Promo: Andrew Garfield Is Mistaken for Batman Actor
Andrew Garfield is readying for his "Saturday Night Live" gig, appearing in a promo for the upcoming episode of the variety series. Following in the footsteps of his "The Amazing Spider-Man" co-star and real-life girlfriend Emma Stone, he feels the pressure to host the show as Bobby Moynihan stresses, "I hope you're as good as when Emma Stone hosted," adding that they name a stage after her as an honor.
In another skit, the regular cast member mistakes Garfield for Batman or Superman depicter. Moynihan later makes the U.K.-raised actor do his introduction in American accent and in dog language. The comedian also asks the Golden Globe-nominated actor do a dramatic version of the introduction.
Garfield will host the May 3 episode of "SNL" airing at 11:30/10:30c on NBC. Coldplay will return for their fifth musical guest appearance.
More Saturday Night Live News
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert