'SNL' Promo: Andrew Garfield Is Mistaken for Batman Actor
Andrew Garfield is readying for his "Saturday Night Live" gig, appearing in a promo for the upcoming episode of the variety series. Following in the footsteps of his "The Amazing Spider-Man" co-star and real-life girlfriend Emma Stone, he feels the pressure to host the show as Bobby Moynihan stresses, "I hope you're as good as when Emma Stone hosted," adding that they name a stage after her as an honor.
In another skit, the regular cast member mistakes Garfield for Batman or Superman depicter. Moynihan later makes the U.K.-raised actor do his introduction in American accent and in dog language. The comedian also asks the Golden Globe-nominated actor do a dramatic version of the introduction.
Garfield will host the May 3 episode of "SNL" airing at 11:30/10:30c on NBC. Coldplay will return for their fifth musical guest appearance.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video