'SNL' Promo: Andrew Garfield Is Mistaken for Batman Actor
Andrew Garfield is readying for his "Saturday Night Live" gig, appearing in a promo for the upcoming episode of the variety series. Following in the footsteps of his "The Amazing Spider-Man" co-star and real-life girlfriend Emma Stone, he feels the pressure to host the show as Bobby Moynihan stresses, "I hope you're as good as when Emma Stone hosted," adding that they name a stage after her as an honor.
In another skit, the regular cast member mistakes Garfield for Batman or Superman depicter. Moynihan later makes the U.K.-raised actor do his introduction in American accent and in dog language. The comedian also asks the Golden Globe-nominated actor do a dramatic version of the introduction.
Garfield will host the May 3 episode of "SNL" airing at 11:30/10:30c on NBC. Coldplay will return for their fifth musical guest appearance.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support