'SNL' Promo: Andrew Garfield Is Mistaken for Batman Actor
Andrew Garfield is readying for his "Saturday Night Live" gig, appearing in a promo for the upcoming episode of the variety series. Following in the footsteps of his "The Amazing Spider-Man" co-star and real-life girlfriend Emma Stone, he feels the pressure to host the show as Bobby Moynihan stresses, "I hope you're as good as when Emma Stone hosted," adding that they name a stage after her as an honor.
In another skit, the regular cast member mistakes Garfield for Batman or Superman depicter. Moynihan later makes the U.K.-raised actor do his introduction in American accent and in dog language. The comedian also asks the Golden Globe-nominated actor do a dramatic version of the introduction.
Garfield will host the May 3 episode of "SNL" airing at 11:30/10:30c on NBC. Coldplay will return for their fifth musical guest appearance.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'It' Teaser and Poster Are Released Ahead of Official Teaser Trailer
- Zayn Malik Dyes His Hair Green. See His Wild Makeover
- Taylor Swift Laughs Off Rumors of Her Missing. Find Out Where She's Been
- 'American Horror Story' 7th Installment Casts Billy Eichner
- T.I. 'Begged' Tiny to Sleep Together Again Amid Reports They Reconcile
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian