'SNL' Promo: Andrew Garfield Is Mistaken for Batman Actor
Andrew Garfield is readying for his "Saturday Night Live" gig, appearing in a promo for the upcoming episode of the variety series. Following in the footsteps of his "The Amazing Spider-Man" co-star and real-life girlfriend Emma Stone, he feels the pressure to host the show as Bobby Moynihan stresses, "I hope you're as good as when Emma Stone hosted," adding that they name a stage after her as an honor.
In another skit, the regular cast member mistakes Garfield for Batman or Superman depicter. Moynihan later makes the U.K.-raised actor do his introduction in American accent and in dog language. The comedian also asks the Golden Globe-nominated actor do a dramatic version of the introduction.
Garfield will host the May 3 episode of "SNL" airing at 11:30/10:30c on NBC. Coldplay will return for their fifth musical guest appearance.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'