Olivia Munn Splits From Boyfriend Joel Kinnaman
Olivia Munn and her boyfriend of two years Joel Kinnaman reportedly have called it quits. According to Us Weekly, the pair decided to go separate ways a few months ago. "They ended things a few months ago but both seem fine," a source said. "A lot had to do with distance. He's back filming in Toronto and she's now in L.A. for good."
The star of "The Newsroom" and Kinnaman confirmed that they were dating in March 2012. "They were actually close friends before they even started dating, so they've been able to stay really good friends even through the breakup. It's just made things much easier for both of them," another source added.
They were last seen together on Valentine's Day, when they were spotted holding hands during an outing in New York City. Back then, the 33-year-old actress also tweeted her support to Kinnaman's movie "RoboCop" which was released on the same date. The star of "The Killing", meanwhile, said of Munn during an appearance on "Today" show, "She's a hoot, she's a lot of fun."
Munn also gushed over Kinnaman in an interview published in May issue of Allure. She told the magazine, "If there was ever going to be a girl who would want her man to bring home a RoboCop suit, it would be me. Joel is truly fantastic in it."
More Olivia Munn News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars