Olivia Munn Splits From Boyfriend Joel Kinnaman
Olivia Munn and her boyfriend of two years Joel Kinnaman reportedly have called it quits. According to Us Weekly, the pair decided to go separate ways a few months ago. "They ended things a few months ago but both seem fine," a source said. "A lot had to do with distance. He's back filming in Toronto and she's now in L.A. for good."
The star of "The Newsroom" and Kinnaman confirmed that they were dating in March 2012. "They were actually close friends before they even started dating, so they've been able to stay really good friends even through the breakup. It's just made things much easier for both of them," another source added.
They were last seen together on Valentine's Day, when they were spotted holding hands during an outing in New York City. Back then, the 33-year-old actress also tweeted her support to Kinnaman's movie "RoboCop" which was released on the same date. The star of "The Killing", meanwhile, said of Munn during an appearance on "Today" show, "She's a hoot, she's a lot of fun."
Munn also gushed over Kinnaman in an interview published in May issue of Allure. She told the magazine, "If there was ever going to be a girl who would want her man to bring home a RoboCop suit, it would be me. Joel is truly fantastic in it."
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny