Olivia Munn Splits From Boyfriend Joel Kinnaman
Olivia Munn and her boyfriend of two years Joel Kinnaman reportedly have called it quits. According to Us Weekly, the pair decided to go separate ways a few months ago. "They ended things a few months ago but both seem fine," a source said. "A lot had to do with distance. He's back filming in Toronto and she's now in L.A. for good."
The star of "The Newsroom" and Kinnaman confirmed that they were dating in March 2012. "They were actually close friends before they even started dating, so they've been able to stay really good friends even through the breakup. It's just made things much easier for both of them," another source added.
They were last seen together on Valentine's Day, when they were spotted holding hands during an outing in New York City. Back then, the 33-year-old actress also tweeted her support to Kinnaman's movie "RoboCop" which was released on the same date. The star of "The Killing", meanwhile, said of Munn during an appearance on "Today" show, "She's a hoot, she's a lot of fun."
Munn also gushed over Kinnaman in an interview published in May issue of Allure. She told the magazine, "If there was ever going to be a girl who would want her man to bring home a RoboCop suit, it would be me. Joel is truly fantastic in it."
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub