Olivia Munn Splits From Boyfriend Joel Kinnaman
Olivia Munn and her boyfriend of two years Joel Kinnaman reportedly have called it quits. According to Us Weekly, the pair decided to go separate ways a few months ago. "They ended things a few months ago but both seem fine," a source said. "A lot had to do with distance. He's back filming in Toronto and she's now in L.A. for good."
The star of "The Newsroom" and Kinnaman confirmed that they were dating in March 2012. "They were actually close friends before they even started dating, so they've been able to stay really good friends even through the breakup. It's just made things much easier for both of them," another source added.
They were last seen together on Valentine's Day, when they were spotted holding hands during an outing in New York City. Back then, the 33-year-old actress also tweeted her support to Kinnaman's movie "RoboCop" which was released on the same date. The star of "The Killing", meanwhile, said of Munn during an appearance on "Today" show, "She's a hoot, she's a lot of fun."
Munn also gushed over Kinnaman in an interview published in May issue of Allure. She told the magazine, "If there was ever going to be a girl who would want her man to bring home a RoboCop suit, it would be me. Joel is truly fantastic in it."
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip