Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Reportedly to Apply Marriage License This Week
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West will get married soon. According to Us Weekly, the famous couple is applying their marriage license this week before they head for Paris for their wedding, which reportedly will take place on May 24. "They need to do this before they leave for Paris," a source said.
TMZ, however, reports that the pair have obtained a confidential marriage license. With the license, they do not have to go to the courthouse to get married. An official from the courthouse will go to their house to perform the ceremony at their place.
Earlier this year, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star dished on her wedding plan in an interview with Ryan Seacrest. "We're having a super, super small, intimate wedding. As we go along, we're realizing we want it to be smaller and more intimate than people are imagining and thinking," she said in February.
The reality star later told Vogue that the wedding probably would be attended by 200 of family and close friends. "People are probably assuming we're going to have this massive wedding, and I think it will be - but intimate. Two hundred people - just all of our closest friends - a special night for us and all the people that really love us and that have supported us," the mother of one shared.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says