Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Reportedly to Apply Marriage License This Week
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West will get married soon. According to Us Weekly, the famous couple is applying their marriage license this week before they head for Paris for their wedding, which reportedly will take place on May 24. "They need to do this before they leave for Paris," a source said.
TMZ, however, reports that the pair have obtained a confidential marriage license. With the license, they do not have to go to the courthouse to get married. An official from the courthouse will go to their house to perform the ceremony at their place.
Earlier this year, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star dished on her wedding plan in an interview with Ryan Seacrest. "We're having a super, super small, intimate wedding. As we go along, we're realizing we want it to be smaller and more intimate than people are imagining and thinking," she said in February.
The reality star later told Vogue that the wedding probably would be attended by 200 of family and close friends. "People are probably assuming we're going to have this massive wedding, and I think it will be - but intimate. Two hundred people - just all of our closest friends - a special night for us and all the people that really love us and that have supported us," the mother of one shared.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns